VGChartz revises DmC sales downward!

#111rockman11_zPosted 2/19/2013 4:55:59 PM
Listen. The game flopped. Why are you pros still crying about it? It doesn't make sense. Accept it and move on.

DmC bombed. It failed. It flopped.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#112Malus_X6Posted 2/19/2013 5:05:46 PM
I like the terms "bombed" or "failed on a grand scale."
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#113Lord_MizerPosted 2/19/2013 5:08:21 PM
Heh.

Seems that they just couldn't get the job done.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#114pkmastah15Posted 2/19/2013 6:32:33 PM
Darkace9194 posted...
Who here hopes that Crapcom actually listens to us (which they must always do) and give back our old DMC starting with a proper DMC5?

They listen, but they don't care. It's always been like that with them.

Same with DmC. They listened to fan rages and complaints. Did they change anything about it? No.

Same with RE6. They listened to fan rages and complaints. Did they change anything about it? No.

Same with SFxTK. They listened to fan rages and complaints. Did they change anything about it? No.

Get my drift?
#115FurryyifferPosted 2/19/2013 8:34:40 PM
rockman11_z posted...
Listen. The game flopped. Why are you pros still crying about it? It doesn't make sense. Accept it and move on.

I just read through the entire topic and the grand majority of it is the people who hate the game circle jerking over it flopping in sales, zam. :/

Honestly the game wasnt given a fair shake by either the people who support it or those that were against it. Ok the game failed and now any potential for a sequel to this or even the normal series is completely dead in the water. Which screws people who legitimately like the game but dont think its the best thing ever and those that might want while people have a party over their success of making a game fail.

Seriously looking at some of these responses on this board from both sides makes me sad at how hateful gamers can be :(

Ninja Theory was indeed wrong with how it treated the fans but the fans arent any better especially things like sending death threats to the company and hoping people at Capcom die. Over a video game no less. :/

Both sides are really stupid imo and I feel bad for the people who are legitimately liking the game who get caught in the crossfire of stupidity.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#116DuuuDe14Posted 2/19/2013 8:51:13 PM
^ felt like i was reading a youtube comment.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#117FurryyifferPosted 2/19/2013 9:08:58 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
^ felt like i was reading a youtube comment.

Ok?
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.
#118rockman11_zPosted 2/19/2013 9:14:54 PM
Furryyiffer posted...
rockman11_z posted...

I just read through the entire topic and the grand majority of it is the people who hate the game circle jerking over it flopping in sales, zam. :/

Honestly the game wasnt given a fair shake by either the people who support it or those that were against it. Ok the game failed and now any potential for a sequel to this or even the normal series is completely dead in the water. Which screws people who legitimately like the game but dont think its the best thing ever and those that might want while people have a party over their success of making a game fail.

Seriously looking at some of these responses on this board from both sides makes me sad at how hateful gamers can be :(

Ninja Theory was indeed wrong with how it treated the fans but the fans arent any better especially things like sending death threats to the company and hoping people at Capcom die. Over a video game no less. :/

Both sides are really stupid imo and I feel bad for the people who are legitimately liking the game who get caught in the crossfire of stupidity.

I did not send Tameem death threats. I wish him no ill will. He did what he had to do. He may be arrogant but....

his game FLop flop fLop flop floppy flopp flop , BOMBED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DmC= FLOP

Pros = :(
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#119Master_M64Posted 2/19/2013 9:32:50 PM
Geez, shoulda just let Platinum handle this one Capcom. Dontcha know?
---
"AND LO! Mackenzie Nettles thusly approached!"- CeliaOfTheSky
http://www.last.fm/user/Mack64
#120rockman11_zPosted 2/19/2013 9:34:15 PM
Master_M64 posted...
Geez, shoulda just let Platinum handle this one Capcom. Dontcha know?

I agree. Let Platinum handle this game. Make sure Inaba and Kamiya is involve with this. Heck, Itsuno can be involved too.
---