VGChartz revises DmC sales downward!

#41Black OutPosted 2/17/2013 8:17:22 PM
rockman11_z posted...
tehdud posted...

I'm 100% sure DmC will succeed and sell a million or even 2.5 million so please feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before. The pre-orders will speak in volumes.

I will come back in here and gloat when it does:) When Capcom announces that NT will be taking over the franchise here on out, I'll take my gloating even further with You Tube footage.

source:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/62831927

Lol remember this?

Lol

There's still the Vergil and Bloody Palace DLCs.

Could hit the 750k mark with that.
---
The Official Manchester Black of the C&GN Board
"Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. . . "
#42sworderPosted 2/17/2013 8:24:27 PM
tehdud posted...

I'm 100% sure DmC will succeed and sell a million or even 2.5 million so please feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before. The pre-orders will speak in volumes.

I will come back in here and gloat when it does:) When Capcom announces that NT will be taking over the franchise here on out, I'll take my gloating even further with You Tube footage.

Lol remember this?

lmao shatter's tears taste the best
#43FireMage7777Posted 2/17/2013 8:24:30 PM
Black Out posted...
rockman11_z posted...
tehdud posted...

Lol remember this?

Lol

DLC doesn't count as a copy sold, and DLC RARELY pushes new copies...
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#44SilentS89Posted 2/17/2013 8:24:42 PM
Black Out posted...
rockman11_z posted...
tehdud posted...

Lol remember this?

Lol

Lulz, DmC DLC gonna get MGR-blocked.
#45pkmastah15Posted 2/17/2013 8:26:21 PM
Wow this game totally flopped. I expected it to flop, but not this badly.

Hopefully Capcom can go die now. ****ing idiots.
#46fifinamboPosted 2/17/2013 8:47:42 PM
If these are real numbers or any indication of the actual sales...wow. Just...wow. I mean, I expected bad sales...but these are baaaad.

Fission Mailed, Capcom.

*slow claps*
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#47Damien94Posted 2/17/2013 9:00:49 PM
I thought anything higher than 700k sounded a little high. Good to know this sold even worse than we thought.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#48USFPosted 2/17/2013 9:28:33 PM(edited)
Black Out posted...
rockman11_z posted...
tehdud posted...

Lol remember this?

Lol

Do you actually believe that? Do you actually believe that DLC will help sell 150k-200k more units of this generally hated game when you see games like MGR:R, Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, God Of War, Bioshock etc... being right around the corner?

I don't see it. I think the game had its run for the most part, it will sell a few copies here and there, especially after a good price drop, but otherwise it's GG. It couldn't have came out at a more perfect time for NT and Capcom, it had ZERO games coming out that month along side of it and it still flopped hard. Ni Nu Kuni doesn't count, it was unexpected what it had accomplished and most don't and never have seen it as a threat.
---
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
#49ThexFuryPosted 2/17/2013 9:42:47 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Tastes so good

---
Bah Gawd!!! That Batista is an Animal!!! - JR
#50SolidxSnakePosted 2/17/2013 9:44:20 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Tastes so good

This game is done, especially with MGR coming out in a few days.
---
"You think this letter on my head stands for France!?" - Captain America