VGChartz revises DmC sales downward!

#81StrelokPosted 2/18/2013 11:34:57 AM
Yes Lollerstar has a youtube channel.
I find it rather odd that most of the not-so-friendly-comments I've received on my channel were either from him or his subscribers.

Not pointing any fingers, just saying it's rather odd :)
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#82tehdudPosted 2/18/2013 11:59:18 AM
We should do a pasta of his quote on his videos
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#83Rising_shadowPosted 2/18/2013 12:13:12 PM
Does shatter talk in his vids? Just so we can prove he's a male and add another lie to his list of lying dirty lies.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#84StrelokPosted 2/18/2013 12:27:06 PM
He doesn't. A voiceless LP is an LP without soul IMO.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#85fesodes(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:40:39 PM
What I find really interesting about this thread is the lack of participation of the pro camp.
#86Pesmerga255Posted 2/18/2013 1:41:42 PM
Strelok posted...
He doesn't. A voiceless LP is an LP without soul IMO.

That's fitting. shatter sold its soul to Capcom.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#87QCTeamkillPosted 2/18/2013 1:51:00 PM
fesodes posted...
What I find really interesting about this thread is the lack of participation of the pro camp.

What's in there for pros?

It's a victory march for the usual antis, plus two dozen unknowns, late bandwagoneers nobody saw before, just siding toward where the wind blows.

Hopefully within next year it will become a FAQ board like every others, where randoms ask for advice.
#88rockman11_zPosted 2/18/2013 1:52:39 PM
fesodes posted...

Nah, they won't join. They are crying right now as we speak.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#89SiLVeR_420Posted 2/18/2013 2:13:40 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
fesodes posted...

It's a victory march for the usual antis, plus two dozen unknowns, late bandwagoneers nobody saw before, just siding toward where the wind blows.

Hopefully within next year it will become a FAQ board like every others, where randoms ask for advice.

Within the next year this board will be dead.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#90RetsuxDPosted 2/18/2013 2:16:00 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
QCTeamkill posted...
fesodes posted...

Within the next year this board will be dead.

Within the next year, I will control this board through
SATURATION.