VGChartz revises DmC sales downward!

#91Sylus2015Posted 2/18/2013 3:16:45 PM
Hopefully within next year it will become a FAQ board like every others, where randoms ask for advice.

Am I still on GameFAQs? What boards actually have a majority of their content being constructive topics/posts? This is the kind of thing that happens on every big release's board. And it'll stay this way until responses become a biweekly thing because some people come for the battle and stay for the laughs. It'll slow down within a year for sure, but it'll never stop.

That's simply the nature of this place.

Welcome to Hell.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#92IamthekuzalolPosted 2/18/2013 11:45:30 PM
QCTeamkill posted...
fesodes posted...
What I find really interesting about this thread is the lack of participation of the pro camp.

Hopefully within next year it will become a FAQ board like every others, where randoms ask for advice.

Asking advice for what? This game is so pathetically easy. If you wanna master the combo, just look up for youtube footage. Unless you mean asking advise of how to throw this game away/ refund it / etc, then i agree with you.
#93KyryloPosted 2/19/2013 12:24:55 AM
Strelok posted...
Yes Lollerstar has a youtube channel.
I find it rather odd that most of the not-so-friendly-comments I've received on my channel were either from him or his subscribers.

Not pointing any fingers, just saying it's rather odd :)

camp of crying pros.
#94KentousaiPosted 2/19/2013 1:10:33 AM
pkmastah15 posted...
NeoTStyle posted...
I wonder what they'll come up with to make amends with us DMC fans.

Simple. They will just blame everyone else. Or the market being saturated by HnS games.

They will blame anyone but themselves in typical Capcom style. What a bunch of douches.

Don't worry they won't blame everyone else. They're only going to blame Mega Man fans again.
#95SilentS89Posted 2/19/2013 1:24:14 AM
Kentousai posted...
pkmastah15 posted...
NeoTStyle posted...
I wonder what they'll come up with to make amends with us DMC fans.

Simple. They will just blame everyone else. Or the market being saturated by HnS games.

They will blame anyone but themselves in typical Capcom style. What a bunch of douches.

Don't worry they won't blame everyone else. They're only going to blame Mega Man fans again.

Lol
#96vgman94Posted 2/19/2013 1:33:24 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Strelok posted...
Yes Lollerstar has a youtube channel.
I find it rather odd that most of the not-so-friendly-comments I've received on my channel were either from him or his subscribers.

Not pointing any fingers, just saying it's rather odd :)

camp of crying pros.

The war would be much more relaxed if anything antis complained about made any real sense.
#97Evolution_basicPosted 2/19/2013 2:38:55 PM
A shame, the games awesome.
---
-------
A lover and a retired fighter. The grizzled veteran of gaming.
#98DuckKiller84Posted 2/19/2013 2:56:55 PM
lol So, ignoring the fact that VGC will eventually have to revise week 4's numbers, even if sales remain constant each week from now on, the game still won't sell 1 million before the end of Japan's fiscal year.
---
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9970/rocketsnailw.gif
#99crazycarl1Posted 2/19/2013 3:47:59 PM
I don't see how anybody thinks this is really great news. Do people honestly think Capcom is going to see these numbers and say "Well, it's time to make DMC5."?

I'm going to guess the old DMC4 team is hard at work on the expansion to Dragon's Dogma and eventually DD2. With other teams working on Resident Evil and their many fighting game franchises, in addition to probably creating new IP for next gen, I don't see DMC5 being a high priority on Capcom's list, especially with these sales figures.
---
Currently Playing:Far Cry 3, NG3, Hitman:Absolution, DmC
#100Pesmerga255Posted 2/19/2013 3:49:09 PM
crazycarl1 posted...
I don't see how anybody thinks this is really great news. Do people honestly think Capcom is going to see these numbers and say "Well, it's time to make DMC5."?

I just hope they decide to never hire Ninja Theory again.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!