How easy is it to get an SSS rank in DMC4?

#21rockman11_zPosted 2/18/2013 10:41:17 AM
godslayer61 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Another desperate attempt from a pro to justify how DmC is better than the previous installments.

News flash. DmC flopped bad. Accept it and wait for your DLC.

Every game flopped because people like you dont even know what flop means,||Yes to me blops 2 and that horrible piece of cr@% called dark souls and skyrim were flops . The point is that if u dont like it ,it does not mean its a flop OOO YAAA dmc reboot rocks way better than the old lame dante.

Are you stupid? The sales for DmC flopped bad. BLOPS 2 and Skyrim are not flops.

How old are you? Really? How old?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#22FireMage7777Posted 2/18/2013 10:41:50 AM
godslayer61 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Another desperate attempt from a pro to justify how DmC is better than the previous installments.

Every game flopped because people like you dont even know what flop means,||Yes to me blops 2 and that horrible piece of cr@% called dark souls and skyrim were flops . The point is that if u dont like it ,it does not mean its a flop OOO YAAA dmc reboot rocks way better than the old lame dante.

I'm guessing...4th grade?
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#23Psychochild27Posted 2/18/2013 10:41:51 AM
Sylus2015 posted...
godslayer61 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

Bait.

Shame he wasn't more subtle about it. Could have actually gotten some bites.

You spoke too soon.
#24RetsuxDPosted 2/18/2013 10:43:29 AM
Psychochild27 posted...
Sylus2015 posted...
godslayer61 posted...
rockman11_z posted...

Bait.

Shame he wasn't more subtle about it. Could have actually gotten some bites.

You spoke too soon.

Only 2 bites.
I guess you can call that a...
FLOP.

Get it? It's funny because I have to explain the joke.
#25Sylus2015Posted 2/18/2013 10:48:06 AM(edited)
You spoke too soon.

I am flabbergasted.

Only 2 bites.
I guess you can call that a...
FLOP.

Get it? It's funny because I have to explain the joke.

Well played, sir. Well played.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#26leet_x1337Posted 2/18/2013 12:14:46 PM
Actually pretty hard, most of the time. Takes some pretty good timing to reflect an Alto's energy ball, and with any enemy setup that doesn't contain an Alto and a couple Biancos, even if it doesn't degrade between levels, SSS still takes a while to build up to.
---
Now Playing: DMC4 on Hard/SoS
Last updated: 09/02/13
#27RetsuxDPosted 2/18/2013 12:17:07 PM
There are 2 surefire, easy ways to deflect the SPIRIT BOMB:
Charge Shot 3 for Nero.
Charged Shotgun for Dante.
#28megaultrarice34Posted 2/18/2013 1:01:50 PM
This is the best method to farm proud souls, nothing new. If your angle is slightly slated to the side when firing the shot, the bomb fails to kill one of the Bianco Angelos.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#29sjwho2Posted 2/18/2013 2:30:14 PM
In DMC3 and DMC4, there is going to be a moment where you can line up all the enemies and get a S-SSS rank.

However, very few are these moments are in the game and your style metere does go down over time.

Point is: As many of these "DMC1-4" easy style rankings as you can show, it is obvious that they are once a level at best.
--------------

I look at any DMC3-4 SSS walkthrough and I do not see the same combo over and over, I do not see 4 hit SSS rank combo's . No, I see a game that takes skill to get ranking.
#30marsh90Posted 2/18/2013 3:19:58 PM
Pros are trying reeeeeeeaaalllyyyy hard lmaooooo!