How easy is it to get an SSS rank in DMC4?

#31zhaoyun99Posted 2/18/2013 4:25:12 PM
marsh90 posted...
Pros are trying reeeeeeeaaalllyyyy hard lmaooooo!

Like I told all of the antis. THEY ARE REALLY DESPERATE RIGHT NAO.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#32RetsuxDPosted 2/18/2013 4:29:31 PM
sjwho2 posted...
In DMC3 and DMC4, there is going to be a moment where you can line up all the enemies and get a S-SSS rank.

However, very few are these moments are in the game and your style metere does go down over time.

Point is: As many of these "DMC1-4" easy style rankings as you can show, it is obvious that they are once a level at best.
--------------

I look at any DMC3-4 SSS walkthrough and I do not see the same combo over and over, I do not see 4 hit SSS rank combo's . No, I see a game that takes skill to get ranking.

Once per mission, yeah, right.
At DH everything dies too fast, hell, it took me until mission 8 to get my first SSS, before then, everything just couldn't take enough hits to reach higher than S, or even SS, but that's pushing it.

Now, LDK, that's how you're supposed to play DMC4 on PC.
#33produnerPosted 2/18/2013 4:38:18 PM
The guy who uploaded the video is trolling. He's baiting extremist antis and fanboys.
#34zhaoyun99Posted 2/18/2013 4:41:08 PM
RetsuxD posted...
sjwho2 posted...
In DMC3 and DMC4, there is going to be a moment where you can line up all the enemies and get a S-SSS rank.

However, very few are these moments are in the game and your style metere does go down over time.

Point is: As many of these "DMC1-4" easy style rankings as you can show, it is obvious that they are once a level at best.
--------------

I look at any DMC3-4 SSS walkthrough and I do not see the same combo over and over, I do not see 4 hit SSS rank combo's . No, I see a game that takes skill to get ranking.

Once per mission, yeah, right.
At DH everything dies too fast, hell, it took me until mission 8 to get my first SSS, before then, everything just couldn't take enough hits to reach higher than S, or even SS, but that's pushing it.

Now, LDK, that's how you're supposed to play DMC4 on PC.

I literally S*** my pants when facing 15+ Angelos with 2 Blitzs in Mission 4 the first time and pray to God that none of the Angelo didn't charge their spear off screen (They did that a lot though) and I was in normal costume for god's sake.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun