38.1% (24 votes)
Enslaved
12.7% (8 votes)
DmC
33.33% (21 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I say Heavenly Sword
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#2FireMage7777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:44:59 PM
I just noticed my mistake, can't change it. Don't care
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#3SilentS89Posted 2/17/2013 9:46:02 PM
INB4 "Ninja Theory not make Kung Fu Chaos, semantics lol"
#4lokithefoolPosted 2/17/2013 9:46:26 PM
Enslaved wasn't great, but at least the story was passable.
#5FireMage7777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:48:27 PM
SilentS89 posted...
INB4 "Ninja Theory not make Kung Fu Chaos, semantics lol"

inb4RichardBachmanisStephenKing
---
#6DrunkBeardGuyPosted 2/17/2013 9:49:00 PM
I know I'll get **** for this, but I think this is probably their best. Not saying much, but it's fun and a step above their other games.
---
May the odds be ever in your favor
http://i.imgur.com/C41sDRQ.gif
#7devak108Posted 2/17/2013 10:19:47 PM(edited)
To me this poll is like asking which glass of rotten milk tastes better, but I guess Heavenly Sword. Not just randomly hating because of what they did to DMC, I truly just think their games are terrible. They are a mediocre developer at best. Everybody seems to rave about Enslaved but I think it's awful.
---
"You're entering a world of pain, son, we know this is your homework!"
#8akira_hisyamPosted 2/17/2013 10:20:58 PM
heard bout kung fu chaos but never heard about kung fu chais.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#9skywalker777gfPosted 2/17/2013 11:22:14 PM
I'm gonna get flak for this. I never play Enslave and Kung fu chaos so I can't say much. But Heavenly and this,... I guess Dmc was marginally better.

Heavenly sword was one of the first game I play on PS3 but I can't understand why everybody is praising it so much. Story was bland and the character is very annoying. The boss character are actually of the worst bad guy I ever watch on screen. All the them have only one personality. Hamming and chewing the Scenery as much as possible(and not in a fun way) I swear that there are quite a few moment that I want to punch the Swarming Fox guy for screaming "Nariiiiiko Nariiiiiko!!" at every single dialogue.

The combat system which DmC is based of is also pretty bland from what I remember. I believe I almost spam my way to victory in this game. The only moment that I truly like in this game is the finally stage where you take a horde of enemy alone and the boss fight with Bohan and that's it. It's an okay game. It has potential but I don't especially trill about it.

DmC might suck in many regard but it least I think that the combat is much more fun than Heavenly sword. At least DmC has upgrade system and no shooting stage nonsense.
#10KyryloPosted 2/18/2013 12:07:15 AM
I loved Heavenly Sword. Enslaved was ok...good, but not great. Definitely mediocre. Well, DmC...*cough, cough*