Is this game the Sonic 06 of Devil May Cry?

#31Pesmerga255Posted 2/18/2013 10:35:43 PM
RetsuxD posted...
NekoBoyCai posted...
So tell me, how many of you actually play games to have a good time and not to extract some deep experience?

I do.
I played A Portable today, and I couldn't enjoy it because I was on the final stage.

A Portable's final stage.
Still beat it.

SRW A Portable?

That game was brutal and cheap all of the time.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#32RetsuxDPosted 2/18/2013 10:53:58 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
NekoBoyCai posted...
So tell me, how many of you actually play games to have a good time and not to extract some deep experience?

I do.
I played A Portable today, and I couldn't enjoy it because I was on the final stage.

A Portable's final stage.
Still beat it.

SRW A Portable?

That game was brutal and cheap all of the time.

I'm pretty sure my turncount was above the 800 level, some stages were just not fun to play.

Seriously, did a game need so many indoor raid missions?
#33DevilTears604Posted 2/18/2013 10:56:09 PM
This game is really not that much of a deviation from the old games. Certainly not to the level that the 3D Sonics are to the 2D Sonics.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#34Pesmerga255Posted 2/18/2013 10:57:16 PM
I really hated Master Asia in that game whenever he was an enemy.

Also, what the hell was with that stage near the end where you fight Haman and an assload of Psyco Gundams and Quin Manthas?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#35BillysanPosted 2/18/2013 11:01:25 PM
Sonic 06 is terrible. The characters couldn't even land on the ground correctly.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291
#36RetsuxDPosted 2/18/2013 11:03:21 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I really hated Master Asia in that game whenever he was an enemy.

Also, what the hell was with that stage near the end where you fight Haman and an assload of Psyco Gundams and Quin Manthas?

It just gets better:
A bunch of SM units with 150 Will, rival with FUB'd mech and a Haro, and Vaisagas with bunshing active.

The final stage was the worst, no way to rack up Will, have to run against a pretty much invincible Lemon, and Vindel on a super damage sponge with double action and attacks that hit for 8K, both at 150 Will, within 10 turns, while Vindel may at any time, be surrounded by grunts with 30K+ HP that can support defend up to 3 times per turn.
#37vgman94Posted 2/19/2013 1:58:33 AM
Sasukefire posted...
Glitchy. Bad story and watered down gameplay from the other DMC games. Even DMC2.

This game has a better story than the cheese of the previous games or even of Sonic 06'. DmC doesn't have many glitches unless you try to find them, and most of them are usually minor things, such as a glitch that occurred when a Revenant charged attack exploded an enemy while I was hitting it with a Trillion Stabs attack. He kept repeating the stabbing motion for 3 seconds before I got him out of it. I could imagine to antis, they'd makde a big stink of it as if most games don't have similar glitches, even some leet "awsum" titles like Bayonetta and MGR. Which I'll agree are awesome, but not for the same reasons.
#38ShadowZero007Posted 2/19/2013 2:02:06 AM
Anyone who insinuates DmC is anywhere near as atrocious as Sonic 06 needs to sit themselves down and go watch a lets play or two on youtube.

If you honestly assert that you find it as bad, I must assume you actually haven't seen it.

I can get that you folks hate this game, but if you do; Duude's analysis would be the most accurate.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#39FireMage7777Posted 2/19/2013 2:02:45 AM
Sonic 06 definitely has better music than DmC though...
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#40Sasukefire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:20:13 AM
vgman94 posted...
Sasukefire posted...
Glitchy. Bad story and watered down gameplay from the other DMC games. Even DMC2.

This game

Sucks? I know bro.
---
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2102/crazysasuke.jpg
He watches you ***.