It's time for Capcom to retire DMC like Onimusha franchise

#1-Damien-Posted 2/18/2013 9:43:54 AM
Franchise fatique, outdated, irrelevant, or whatever you want to call it, this franchise is done for

Invest more on Dragon's Dogma or new RPG with dark fantasy setting like Demon's/Dark Souls
#2SilentS89Posted 2/18/2013 9:47:57 AM
DMC4 sold 2.7 million.

DmC sold 600 thousandish.

The idea that the franchise had "fatigue" before DmC is a lie created to justify DmC's existence.

DMC4 sold more than its predecessors. The franchise was healthy and growing. Do your homework first.
#3DaRkStaR1127Posted 2/18/2013 9:50:58 AM
i was actually thinking capcom should redo onimusha. i love samurais and themes around that era and there hasnt been a good game like that since onimusha. i need a re-do. f it let ninja theory do it i had mad fun with DmC and played DMC since i was young just like everyone else
#4DaRkStaR1127Posted 2/18/2013 9:52:18 AM
i dont understand how people can complain about something that they didnt waste no energy in lol. if you dont like it dont play it? still on the boards everyday. the games good and if you liked DMC enjoy it. rent it buy it whatever lol
#5-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:55:26 AM
SilentS89 posted...
DMC4 sold 2.7 million.

DmC sold 600 thousandish.

The idea that the franchise had "fatigue" before DmC is a lie created to justify DmC's existence.

DMC4 sold more than its predecessors. The franchise was healthy and growing. Do your homework first.

DMC4 is mediocre

this is the most inconsistent franchise in gaming history No other franchise went up and down like this one.

After the original DMC, which is I think the best DMC there is, we got DMC2 (puke) Then we got DMC3, though it's better than DMC2, it's still missing the souls of the original DMC. DMC3 is nothing but combo galore, nothing more. Then we got DMC4, then DmC.

This series is ****ed. I've lost coutned how many times they rebooted, rewrote the stories
#6-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:56:36 AM
DaRkStaR1127 posted...
i dont understand how people can complain about something that they didnt waste no energy in lol. if you dont like it dont play it? still on the boards everyday. the games good and if you liked DMC enjoy it. rent it buy it whatever lol

it's just a suggestion on how they could use their money and resources better. Dragon's Dogma is miles better than DMC4 and DmC
#7ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/18/2013 9:57:24 AM
Fact: DMC4 is one of greatest action games ever released.
#8SephirothDZXPosted 2/18/2013 9:58:22 AM
You lost me when you said DMC3 was nothing but combo galore.

Sorry, but DMC3 is in every way better than DMC1.
#9FulvipPosted 2/18/2013 9:58:26 AM
-Damien- posted...
DaRkStaR1127 posted...

it's just a suggestion on how they could use their money and resources better. Dragon's Dogma is miles better than DMC4 and DmC

Dragon's Dogma is an overrated poor man's Soul game.
---
Official Auron of the boards. The only one bad*** enough to like Light.
CP: FFXIII, DmC, Folklore
#10KyryloPosted 2/18/2013 9:59:24 AM
Fulvip posted...
-Damien- posted...
DaRkStaR1127 posted...

Dragon's Dogma is an overrated poor man's Soul game.