Osiris vs. Kulshedra..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Osiris vs. Kulshedra..

User Info: ClericIdola

ClericIdola
4 years ago#1
Mechanically which "Devil Bringer"-like weapon functions the best? I think I've all but mastered it's usage in DmC in the bit of time I've spent replaying the demo (still on the fence about actually picking up my pre-order). In Bayonetta, however, I'm having a bit of trouble using it in the same beastly manner that I use it in DmC (I dominate aerial combat with it. It's almost too easy...).. I know how to grab and pull the enemies towards me, and I also know how to swing them around the area into other enemies once they've been grabbed, but I've randomly been performing a move where I grab them and pull myself in towards them (the lighter enemies outside of Witch Time), followed by a kick attack, it seems. I don't know exactly how I'm pulling it off, since at the point I seem to go into "mash mash mash!" mode due to all the higher difficulty level chaos..
"This isn't ATB. This is Command Synergy Battle... Welcome to the Future."

User Info: mgs4fan540

mgs4fan540
4 years ago#2
Kulshedra was a worthless weapon in Bayonetta.
JRPG >>>>WPRG

ClericIdola
4 years ago#3
I thought so too, and then one day I performed the grab-and-pull (I had absolutely no idea about what the potential moveset of this weapon was), and the possibilities at that point seemed endless. I enjoyed playing as Nero in DMC4, too, so that in itself seemed like a plus for Bayo's massive moveset already. I've seen a few videos where Kully was matched with Sai Fung, and some crazy combos were pulled off as a result, but I've yet to snag Sai in my new playthrough, so I have no way of testing it out for myself.

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
4 years ago#4
Osiris is the scythe...you mean the Ophion?
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
4 years ago#5
Yeah, I've recently really started exploring the depth of all of Bayo's weapons and The Kulshedra is easily one of the best weapons for getting combos going and adding length to them.
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3

ClericIdola
4 years ago#6
UGH! Sorry everyone.. I meant Ophion.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Osiris vs. Kulshedra..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived