Osiris vs. Kulshedra..

#1ClericIdolaPosted 2/18/2013 11:23:51 AM
Mechanically which "Devil Bringer"-like weapon functions the best? I think I've all but mastered it's usage in DmC in the bit of time I've spent replaying the demo (still on the fence about actually picking up my pre-order). In Bayonetta, however, I'm having a bit of trouble using it in the same beastly manner that I use it in DmC (I dominate aerial combat with it. It's almost too easy...).. I know how to grab and pull the enemies towards me, and I also know how to swing them around the area into other enemies once they've been grabbed, but I've randomly been performing a move where I grab them and pull myself in towards them (the lighter enemies outside of Witch Time), followed by a kick attack, it seems. I don't know exactly how I'm pulling it off, since at the point I seem to go into "mash mash mash!" mode due to all the higher difficulty level chaos..
---
"This isn't ATB. This is Command Synergy Battle... Welcome to the Future."
#2mgs4fan540Posted 2/18/2013 11:28:02 AM
Kulshedra was a worthless weapon in Bayonetta.
---
JRPG >>>>WPRG
#3ClericIdola(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:31:52 AM
I thought so too, and then one day I performed the grab-and-pull (I had absolutely no idea about what the potential moveset of this weapon was), and the possibilities at that point seemed endless. I enjoyed playing as Nero in DMC4, too, so that in itself seemed like a plus for Bayo's massive moveset already. I've seen a few videos where Kully was matched with Sai Fung, and some crazy combos were pulled off as a result, but I've yet to snag Sai in my new playthrough, so I have no way of testing it out for myself.
---
#4FireMage7777Posted 2/18/2013 11:36:00 AM
Osiris is the scythe...you mean the Ophion?
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#5Sephivengeance9Posted 2/18/2013 11:36:15 AM
Yeah, I've recently really started exploring the depth of all of Bayo's weapons and The Kulshedra is easily one of the best weapons for getting combos going and adding length to them.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#6ClericIdola(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:41:43 AM
UGH! Sorry everyone.. I meant Ophion.
---