This is the best dmc game out there

#1SuperManlyGokuPosted 2/18/2013 5:08:19 PM
I just replayed dmc4, & im sorry but dmc is more fun to play. The combat is 100x more addictive and the story is equally bad to any other in the series. I think they should use this combat system even if they go back to the old storyline- which I would prefer. Dmc4 had superior level aesthetics though. Ultimately, having played this, I would never go back the the original which was complicated for not reason.
---
Signature (there's always one guy)
#2sundet84Posted 2/18/2013 5:10:05 PM
SuperManlyGoku posted...
I just replayed dmc4, & im sorry but dmc is more fun to play. The combat is 100x more addictive and the story is equally bad to any other in the series. I think they should use this combat system even if they go back to the old storyline- which I would prefer. Dmc4 had superior level aesthetics though. Ultimately, having played this, I would never go back the the original which was complicated for not reason.

At beast this is the third best game in the series.
#3vgundamPosted 2/18/2013 5:11:56 PM
Its the best *DmC* game.
---
It's "I COULDN'T care less" PLEASE GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.
#4SuperManlyGoku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:12:57 PM
The reason people hate this is because of what they did to the character and how they presented the series, like it had a problem. The combat is fun, I've replayed this game way more times than any other in the series.
---
#5ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/18/2013 5:13:47 PM
SuperManlyGoku posted...
The reason people hate this is because of what they did to the character and how they presented the series, like it had a problem. The combat is fun, I've replayed this game way more times than any other in the series.

Original troll is original.
#6VaruneyPosted 2/18/2013 5:14:26 PM
SuperManlyGoku posted...

So?
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#7sundet84Posted 2/18/2013 5:16:26 PM
SuperManlyGoku posted...

Yes the game is fun. And the combat to. But the combat is not as good as in DMC 3. And the levels and atmosphere are not as good as in DMC 1. And the best enemies in the whole DMC series are the ones in DMC 1
#8Nick_KazamaPosted 2/18/2013 5:23:00 PM
XD

Fail!
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#9SuperManlyGoku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:24:43 PM
It's fun, that's what matters right? It keeps you playing and you get your money's worth. Look antis, I get it, dmc3 was awesome, but this is a good game. Play it through and see if you don't find yourself wanting more. Brew, there's a classic dmc3 costume for you antis now.
---
#10Rising_shadowPosted 2/18/2013 5:27:30 PM
Trolls are getting even less original these days. I guess that's to blame on the flop the game is. Not enough copies sold to provide quality trolls.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!