Are you a pro, anti...

#1TaijutsuJoshuaPosted 2/18/2013 6:31:03 PM(edited)
Are you... - Results (145 votes)
Pro-DmC: I liked the game and its characters, etc. Hoping for a sequel.
14.48% (21 votes)
Anti-DmC: I didn't like the game. Too much has changed.
37.24% (54 votes)
Neutral-DmC/DMC: It was okay, and the others weren't so GREAT either...
2.07% (3 votes)
Dual-DmC/DMC: Both DMCs offer diff. things to the table and are both good.
15.86% (23 votes)
Anti-CAPCOM: This is the last straw. No more money from me until you listen.
22.07% (32 votes)
I don't even care.... like what is this I don't even...
8.28% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just gauging the people who come on this board. What are your views, and why? I'd also appreciate it if you actually played the game before you chose. (I can't really tell, but just wanted that out there...)

---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#2TaijutsuJoshua(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 9:04:17 PM
bump
---
PSN: Xyler_Stone09
Many people seem to forget the golden rule of the internet: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion."
#3Pesmerga255Posted 2/18/2013 9:05:11 PM
Where's the "I like turtles." option? That's the only one that applies to me and is the only one that matters.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4DuuuDe14Posted 2/18/2013 9:06:07 PM
I am Teh anti. Also known as Teh DuuuDe, Fighter of trolls and owner of Dante's chair.

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#5leet_x1337Posted 2/18/2013 9:16:14 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say that DmC has no right to exist, but I definitely don't want it to be the only direction the series goes in. However, if both Devil May Cry 5 and DmC2 came out, then I would probably approve both and buy the former.
---
Now Playing: DMC4 on Hard/SoS
Last updated: 09/02/13
#6malicemizerfanPosted 2/18/2013 9:17:32 PM
anti. do you even need to ask?
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#7Malus_X6Posted 2/19/2013 9:58:49 AM
Anti.

Anti-DmC. Anti-Capcom. Anti-Ninja Theory.

Two years ago, I knew deep down this game was gonna bite it. Every time I was asked about my time machine, I knew it was bulls*** attempt to call me out. I didn't need it. So, in an effort to be fair, I didn't use it... mostly because it's in dire need of repair.

I can only go backwards and return to the present, not forward from the present. Sure, I can go back, tell myself to keep things in working order, but I can't voluntarily interfere with events in my own life, lest my present self cease to exist and I'm replaced with a different version. If I do NEED to interfere, it's because it was actually because time needed it to happen. Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#8akira_hisyamPosted 2/19/2013 10:02:04 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I am Teh anti. Also known as Teh DuuuDe, Fighter of trolls and owner of Dante's chair.

*sits on Dante's chair*

u cant be the owner of dante's chair,dante is the owner of his chair and no one cant sit on dante's chair only dante =p
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#9akira_hisyamPosted 2/19/2013 10:04:47 AM
anti-DmC,anti-Capcom and most important anti-Stupid,Meaningless,Useles Dlc a.k.a SMUD.
---
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
#10RD_21Posted 2/19/2013 10:32:54 AM
TaijutsuJoshua posted...
Just gauging the people who come on this board. What are your views, and why? I'd also appreciate it if you actually played the game before you chose. (I can't really tell, but just wanted that out there...)

This board is mostly antis. Unless they left for the MGR board.