Master_M64 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Fulvip posted...
3 hits, 3 misses.

Place you bets on the nest one gents!

Actually, 4 misses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Theory#Games

Actually, Kung Fu Chaos is cool! :D

Is it? I heard it was racist and offensive.
#42KyryloPosted 2/20/2013 4:47:08 AM
SilentS89 posted...
Master_M64 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Fulvip posted...
3 hits, 3 misses.

Place you bets on the nest one gents!

Actually, 4 misses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Theory#Games

Actually, Kung Fu Chaos is cool! :D

Is it? I heard it was racist and offensive.

http://www.1up.com/features/top-5-racist-videogames
#43istuffedsunnyPosted 2/20/2013 5:09:44 AM(edited)
NT can't seem to catch a break, it's really too bad. Heavenly Sword wasn't that great but DmC is amazing, it got me to try out Enslaved which is also an amazing game. But like DmC it's hindered by these consoles' ancient GPUs. Unfortunately no PC version either...

Back to DmC though, such a shame. I've played them all and none could recapture the thrill of the original, but this one came the closest. It totally revitalized a stale series, but because this upset some anime nerds it's going to be back to business as usual for Crapcom.

Oh wait, they could also just kill it like Onimusha or Dino Crisis. I think I would prefer that actually. That way we can all be happy that the other guys won't get their way :)
---
I have a radio in my car.
#44KyryloPosted 2/20/2013 5:14:01 AM
istuffedsunny posted...
NT can't seem to catch a break, it's really too bad. Heavenly Sword wasn't that great but DmC is amazing, it got me to try out Enslaved which is also an amazing game. But like DmC it's hindered by these consoles' ancient GPUs. Unfortunately no PC version either...

Back to DmC though, such a shame. I've played them all and none could recapture the thrill of the original, but this one came the closest. It totally revitalized a stale series, but because this upset some anime nerds it's going to be back to business as usual for Crapcom.

Oh wait, they could also just kill it like Onimusha or Dino Crisis. I think I would prefer that actually. That way we can all be happy that the other guys won't get their way :)

I almost thought it was reasonable person. Than I noticed it's just another dumb NT fanboy.
#45SilentS89Posted 2/20/2013 5:59:14 AM
istuffedsunny posted...
Unfortunately no PC version either...

Lol.
#46finalfantasy94Posted 2/20/2013 8:43:20 AM
People like tim schafer still make games that continue to flop in sales. So I dont see why not NT.
#47finalfantasy94Posted 2/20/2013 8:47:09 AM
its really sad that people who want them gone are people who just didint like thier game and thats it. I wish people would grow up but who am I kidding this is the internet.
#48HGATPosted 2/20/2013 9:16:36 AM
finalfantasy94 posted...
People like tim schafer still make games that continue to flop in sales. So I dont see why not NT.

Yeah a guy who had to beg on Kickstarter for money to make his next game is a great role model to look up to.
#49finalfantasy94Posted 2/20/2013 9:26:22 AM
HGAT posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...

Yeah a guy who had to beg on Kickstarter for money to make his next game is a great role model to look up to.

not saying to use as a role model. Just saying if DF is still around wouldint surprise me if if NT would be.
#50rockman11_zPosted 2/21/2013 8:08:14 AM
Why pity Ninja Theory if they flopped 4 games?

They flopped bad just like DmC flopped.

NINJA FLOP!!!
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)