Dmc>dmc3

#11vgman94Posted 2/19/2013 1:53:36 AM
DmC 3 may have had better combat, but it's characters and overworld were pretty cheesy. I mean DmC is not 3 times better, but it is an improvement in the way the character speak and move most of the time. The combat also wasn't so difficult that casuals need to spend more than a month to get better at it. The metal music also doesn't sound quite as good as the rock and metal of MGR or DmC's Dubstep. I must say that while the combat is better in DMC3, I prefer DmC.
#12SilentS89Posted 2/19/2013 1:55:15 AM
vgman94 posted...
DmC 3 may have had better combat, but it's characters and overworld were pretty cheesy. I mean DmC is not 3 times better, but it is an improvement in the way the character speak and move most of the time. The combat also wasn't so difficult that casuals need to spend more than a month to get better at it. The metal music also doesn't sound quite as good as the rock and metal of MGR or DmC's Dubstep. I must say that while the combat is better in DMC3, I prefer DmC.

Bro, I know your a pro, but this is a troll topic.

Please leave your (I assume, didn't read) legitimate arguments to legitimate topics.
#13leet_x1337Posted 2/19/2013 2:43:49 AM
Not sure if you mean Devil May Cry or Devil may Cry.

Translation: Hideki Kamiya's version or Tameem Antoniades'.
---
Now Playing: DMC4 on Hard/SoS
Last updated: 09/02/13
#14CrimzonHeadPosted 2/19/2013 2:58:05 AM
.5/10
---
"Am I missing something? Selling 50k in one month is a bad thing?" - Heartless18, on the Wii U's sales
Don't be scared homie