Ninja Storm 3 demo > DmC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Ninja Storm 3 demo > DmC

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
3 years ago#1
Well at least CC2 can make epic scale games. Hey Asura's Wrath worked...maybe that could work that magic on DMC. Not like we have anything to lose right now
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#2
CC2 need to make a new .hack game.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!

FireMage7777
3 years ago#3
Pesmerga255 posted...

I want a HD collection of the original tetralogy sooooooooooo bad. Would seriously pay $100 for it. Shut up and take my money CC2
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
3 years ago#4
I always wanted to play a .hack game. I liked what little of the anime I watched.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

FireMage7777
3 years ago#5
SiLVeR_420 posted...
I always wanted to play a .hack game. I liked what little of the anime I watched.

The original games are hard to find now, especially Quarantine given its limited release #'s

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
3 years ago#6
FireMage7777 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

The original games are hard to find now, especially Quarantine given its limited release #'s

I could always try Amazon but if its rare its likely super expensive.
I could also try my local vintage stock but likely the same deal.

Edit: They were all in $81-$130 range.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

User Info: Hiryuu_Tsurugi

Hiryuu_Tsurugi
3 years ago#7
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I want a HD collection of the original tetralogy sooooooooooo bad. Would seriously pay $100 for it. Shut up and take my money CC2

I feel this way, except with the G.U saga. Though I would definitely pay stupid money for the original too. I never got the chance to play them.
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."

User Info: geekneck99

geekneck99
3 years ago#8
I remember thinking that it was kinda cool that putting the four games in order would form a picture of Kite riding a Grunty across the spines of the cases.

And now that I think about it, I really need to dig out my PS2. I still haven't gotten around to playing the third GU game, and it's not the only PS2 RPG in my backlog.
If you can read this,
You don't need glasses.

User Info: rice_noodles

rice_noodles
3 years ago#9
CC2 can make QTE movies and fighting games.

FireMage7777
3 years ago#10
rice_noodles posted...
CC2 can make QTE movies and fighting games.

They can also use UE3 and not suck at doing so
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Ninja Storm 3 demo > DmC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived