Ninja Storm 3 demo > DmC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Ninja Storm 3 demo > DmC
3 years ago#1
Well at least CC2 can make epic scale games. Hey Asura's Wrath worked...maybe that could work that magic on DMC. Not like we have anything to lose right now
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
3 years ago#2
CC2 need to make a new .hack game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
3 years ago#3
Pesmerga255 posted...

I want a HD collection of the original tetralogy sooooooooooo bad. Would seriously pay $100 for it. Shut up and take my money CC2
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
3 years ago#4
I always wanted to play a .hack game. I liked what little of the anime I watched.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
3 years ago#5
SiLVeR_420 posted...
I always wanted to play a .hack game. I liked what little of the anime I watched.

The original games are hard to find now, especially Quarantine given its limited release #'s
---
3 years ago#6
FireMage7777 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

The original games are hard to find now, especially Quarantine given its limited release #'s

I could always try Amazon but if its rare its likely super expensive.
I could also try my local vintage stock but likely the same deal.

Edit: They were all in $81-$130 range.

---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
3 years ago#7
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

I want a HD collection of the original tetralogy sooooooooooo bad. Would seriously pay $100 for it. Shut up and take my money CC2

I feel this way, except with the G.U saga. Though I would definitely pay stupid money for the original too. I never got the chance to play them.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
3 years ago#8
I remember thinking that it was kinda cool that putting the four games in order would form a picture of Kite riding a Grunty across the spines of the cases.

And now that I think about it, I really need to dig out my PS2. I still haven't gotten around to playing the third GU game, and it's not the only PS2 RPG in my backlog.
---
If you can read this,
You don't need glasses.
3 years ago#9
CC2 can make QTE movies and fighting games.
3 years ago#10
rice_noodles posted...
CC2 can make QTE movies and fighting games.

They can also use UE3 and not suck at doing so
---
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Ninja Storm 3 demo > DmC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived