If I liked DMC 1 - 3, should I get DMC4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. If I liked DMC 1 - 3, should I get DMC4?

User Info: SHMYazoo

SHMYazoo
4 years ago#11
Not worth it unless you enjoy no alternate costumes, playing a dumb-dumb who screams KYRIEEEEE every 3 seconds, more backtracking than all previous DMC combined and Dice Games.
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards

User Info: HellsController

HellsController
4 years ago#12
Yes. Uncle Dante is best Dante.
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.

User Info: Chickenfrogman

Chickenfrogman
4 years ago#13
Yes. Best combat in the series, both characters are fun to play, if you get the PC version LDK mode is amazing.
Renekton would make a terrible lifeguard. He'd just laugh at you as you drown and die and then probably eat your corpse.
PSN: RevolverChicken7

User Info: RetsuxD

RetsuxD
4 years ago#14
PC version only, LDK, Turbo and no FPS lock.

Make it happen.

User Info: BaBaZoRa

BaBaZoRa
4 years ago#15
I didn't like DMC4 all that much, but I liked DMC.
The unit is my life, my family...I have no one, nothing except the unit! Whoever you are, you're not stopping us. ~OLGA~ | SSBB FC: 0044 2534 9865

User Info: coolguy2007

coolguy2007
4 years ago#16
SHMYazoo posted...
Not worth it unless you enjoy no alternate costumes, playing a dumb-dumb who screams F*** every 3 seconds, more Platforming than all previous DMC combined and Glitches.

Thats DmC right there^

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
4 years ago#17
My only problem with DMC4 was that fact that after all my hard work and beating it on DMD, the super costumes will SEVERLY lower your rank. :/ 50% of the score I can understand, but only giving me 20% of my total score? Seriously?

And the lack of alternate costumes is kind of upsetting.
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480

User Info: joegt123

joegt123
4 years ago#18
Yes to the first, yes to the second, but only insofar as to keep to the shallows as much as possible.
"Nothin' to see here. Nope. Nobody special. Ignore the mick with the bomb."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)

User Info: NostalgiaRules

NostalgiaRules
4 years ago#19
Most definitely. I won't spoil things for you, but DMC 4 has great gameplay and Dante has a ton of moves.
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
4 years ago#20
Most definitely. I won't spoil things for you, but DMC 4 has great gameplay and Dante has a ton of moves.

Not to mention the option of getting orbs by refunding a purchased move if you're really strapped for cash or want a better move instead.
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. If I liked DMC 1 - 3, should I get DMC4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived