How many of you here will play Bloody Palace tonight?

#1SHMYazooPosted 2/19/2013 7:40:44 AM
I'll play it since my copy of MGR won't be available until this friday or monday, but for those of you who already have it, will you play Bloody Palace? I mean, you're probably done with the game by now since it's so short.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2jayganautPosted 2/19/2013 7:41:39 AM
I'll def be playing Bloody Palace tonight, I play DMC4 every day! :D
#3SasukefirePosted 2/19/2013 7:43:13 AM
Not me, old friend.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img826/6848/devilmaycry1dantepic6.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img443/2916/devilmaycry1dantepic7.jpg
#4ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/19/2013 7:45:14 AM
I will try to finish Ni no Kuni today so I'm ready for MGR, which I will apparently receive 1 day early - tomorrow - instead of the 21st (EU release date).
#5KyryloPosted 2/19/2013 7:46:04 AM
who wants to play waves of boring buttonmashing against enemies that barely do something to hurt you. You may as well bang your head on the wall. it brings about sam variety.
#6SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:46:43 AM(edited)
jayganaut posted...

I meant DmC's Bloody Palace, but it's ok, since MGR is so short anyway, gotta look for other stuff to entertain yourself.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#7KyryloPosted 2/19/2013 7:47:13 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
jayganaut posted...

I meant DmC's Bloody Palace, but it's ok, since MGR is so short anyway, gotta look for other stuff to entertain yourself.

cry louder. one more DLC and DmC forgotten forever:DDDD
#8SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 7:47:46 AM
Kyrylo posted...
who wants to play waves of boring buttonmashing against enemies that barely do something to hurt you. You may as well bang your head on the wall. it brings about sam variety.

I think DmC's BP will give me more than 4~6 hours of fun, so it should be OK. I'll proceed to beat my head against a wall after that if I get bored.
---
#9KyryloPosted 2/19/2013 7:49:29 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I think DmC's BP will give me more than 4~6 hours of fun, so it should be OK. I'll proceed to beat my head against a wall after that if I get bored.

4-6? all enemies are doing barely nothing to hurt you. What the point in BP for DmC is beyond my imagination.
#10DaRkStaR1127Posted 2/19/2013 7:50:18 AM
I thought I was right PSN only updates today right? By what time?