How many of you here will play Bloody Palace tonight?

#31jayganautPosted 2/19/2013 8:21:16 AM
SHMYazoo posted...

"I don't like it"
"You're probably not good lol"

Mature reply.

If you think using a glitch (hitting the dice when the number you want is showing on the top of it) "getting good" then I guess I already am. It only makes the Dice Games end faster, it doesn't make them go away completely though!

No I think "getting good" is understanding how the combat system works and using advanced techniques to improve your gameplay experience. I was never trying to imply you are bad at the game, just that you cannot play it to it's full potential.

The dice statement was one that didn't revolve around skill level, but around knowledge which you apparently already possess making your argument even more obtuse and unjustified than it already is.
#32DevilTears604Posted 2/19/2013 8:22:23 AM
I am very excited about Bloody Palace coming out and I will be playing a good chunk of it.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#33SHMYazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:23:28 AM
rockman11_z posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Go ahead and wait for Bloody Palace. Seems fun anyway.

Still, it does not change the fact the game still flopped though.

FLOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!

I don't care if it flops, really. It's not like they'll take the game away from my hand just like DmC didn't take DMC1~4 from me. I just hope that they either put the series to sleep or make a DmC2, I wouldn't like a "DMC4 part 2" very much. I'd still enjoy but probably not that much. I don't like Dice Games that much.

The game flopped. Why you're hoping for DmC 2?

Capcom can be pretty stubborn with game series even when they flop sometimes. They think RE6 "flopped" (sold less than half their expectations) because of the lack of marketing. Who knows, they may think the same of DmC and give it another go.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#34rockman11_zPosted 2/19/2013 8:40:24 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
rockman11_z posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
rockman11_z posted...

FLOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!

I don't care if it flops, really. It's not like they'll take the game away from my hand just like DmC didn't take DMC1~4 from me. I just hope that they either put the series to sleep or make a DmC2, I wouldn't like a "DMC4 part 2" very much. I'd still enjoy but probably not that much. I don't like Dice Games that much.

Capcom can be pretty stubborn with game series even when they flop sometimes. They think RE6 "flopped" (sold less than half their expectations) because of the lack of marketing. Who knows, they may think the same of DmC and give it another go.

Ok have fun playing Bloody Palace and also enjoy day dreaming a sequel that will not make because it flopped. ^_^
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#35Nick_KazamaPosted 2/19/2013 12:45:25 PM
I'll be playing the challenging Bloody Palace's of old.

Not that stupid upside down to create the illusion of difficulty disk locked content rubbish.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#36SiLVeR_420Posted 2/19/2013 1:54:04 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
rockman11_z posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
rockman11_z posted...

FLOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!

I've never seen Capcom claim RE6 floors. Only that it failed to reach their original expected target if 7 million by 2 million.
Not like DmC that failed to reach its original target by 4.5 million.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#37hoagie727Posted 2/19/2013 2:06:05 PM
If it comes out for PC tonight then yes I will try it.

I cannot go back to the PS3 version after playing PC.

It is like going back to dial up after broadband.

I will also be playing MGR but not until my fam goes to sleep so I can have the main big screen.