negativity ...

#1KyryloPosted 2/19/2013 7:59:05 AM
so DmC or MGR received their share of hatred.... now who wins: one or the other....sadly response is neither. The one who wins will be GoW like always. Without shakspearean story or lighting fast action. With dull revenge story and casual gameplay it easily tops both games.
#2SilentS89Posted 2/19/2013 8:00:11 AM
Yep, this topic is aptly named.
#3ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/19/2013 8:00:16 AM
Kyrylo posted...
so DmC or MGR received their share of hatred.... now who wins: one or the other....sadly response is neither. The one who wins will be GoW like always. Without shakspearean story or lighting fast action. With dull revenge story and casual gameplay it easily tops both games.

Welcome to the current generation of gaming.
#4Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:02:35 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Welcome to the current generation of gaming.

yeah. fighting developers for new games won't helps...
#5produnerPosted 2/19/2013 8:11:10 AM
GOW:ass added multiplayer, next GOW they will add killstreaks and kratos will scream more to make his fanboys wet.
#6SHMYazooPosted 2/19/2013 8:13:09 AM
It already had a killstreak buff in the multiplayer beta of GoW:A.

Well, I enjoy both MGR (the demo, the game still isn't here) and DmC. I guess I win?
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#7DevilTears604Posted 2/19/2013 8:19:34 AM
What if you end up enjoying all three?
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#8SilentS89Posted 2/19/2013 8:23:28 AM
DevilTears604 posted...

Is there anything you don't like?

Your like the opposite of Firemage.
#9SHMYazooPosted 2/19/2013 8:25:11 AM
DevilTears604 posted...

I like all three of these series, actually. What God of War lacks in complexity it delivers in presentation and brutality. A different kind of fun.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#10produnerPosted 2/19/2013 8:28:53 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
It already had a killstreak buff in the multiplayer beta of GoW:A.

Well, I enjoy both MGR (the demo, the game still isn't here) and DmC. I guess I win?

No, i win. I can enjoy and exploit games more than you can ( repetitive moves in the air , i don't understand , LOL).