So the game FLOPPED

#1rockman11_zPosted 2/19/2013 2:57:55 PM
Can we agree in unison that this game is a proven failure sales wise? Would this send a message for publishers not to do this unnecessary reboot in the future?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/19/2013 3:04:08 PM
Dat expensive MoCap.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3KaptainK00lPosted 2/19/2013 3:05:40 PM
Every post I've come across with your username attached to it recently has the word flop in it. Kid, you have an unhealthy obsession.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#4RetsuxDPosted 2/19/2013 3:07:59 PM
Could you stop it with the flop posts?
You're being like a broken record stating the obvious all the time.

It flopped, everyone knows this, some are in denial, but it still flopped and that's common knowledge, but you need to get new material: I dunno, I think it's easier to make jokes with BOMB rather than FLOP.
#5JanneDaArc135Posted 2/19/2013 3:09:46 PM
BOOM!
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#6rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:13:37 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
Every post I've come across with your username attached to it recently has the word flop in it. Kid, you have an unhealthy obsession.

Ah, there you go. Pulling the kid card.

Are you crying that the game flopped, lil pro?

It's fine. The game is decent. Enjoy your game though.

(Game still flopped though heeheehehe.... ^_~)
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#7DuckKiller84Posted 2/19/2013 3:15:16 PM
Well, we still don't know how much it cost to make/advertise, so I'm still wary of considering it a total "failure" (as in money was actually lost). It definitely failed to meet Capcom's expectations though, that's undeniable. And I hope that it sends the message, though Capcom is delusional after all.
---
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/9970/rocketsnailw.gif
#8rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:21:47 PM
DuckKiller84 posted...
Well, we still don't know how much it cost to make/advertise, so I'm still wary of considering it a total "failure" (as in money was actually lost). It definitely failed to meet Capcom's expectations though, that's undeniable. And I hope that it sends the message, though Capcom is delusional after all.

Nah, it flopped. This is a high budget game and if the sales do not meet Capcom's expectations(which it won't), then it flopped.
---
#9hoagie727Posted 2/19/2013 3:32:16 PM
I liked the game.

Yes it flopped.

As long as someone makes a new DMC game I don't care.

If the series dies it will suck.

Picking up MGR after work today and hoping that doesn't flop as well.

If it does H & S might be in trouble.
#10ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/19/2013 3:35:26 PM
hoagie727 posted...
I liked the game.

Yes it flopped.

As long as someone makes a new DMC game I don't care.

If the series dies it will suck.

Picking up MGR after work today and hoping that doesn't flop as well.

If it does H & S might be in trouble.

Nope, GoW:A will sell millions.

An actually good DMC would probably have sold quite a lot as well.