So, now that BP and the patch has made this game officially the best DmC...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So, now that BP and the patch has made this game officially the best DmC...

User Info: SHMYazoo

SHMYazoo
3 years ago#1
How much fun are you having with BP?

I'm having a blast. I wish you Antis got over the hair thing and could enjoy this game as well.
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards

User Info: DarkJaydragon

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#2
I won't get to play it until tomorrow, I lent my copy to my friend so he could play through it.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
3 years ago#3
good luck playing your 1 hour baby easy BP. Next time try My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic.
MAybe it helps you overcome your own mediocrity .

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#4
Kyrylo posted...
good luck playing your 1 hour baby easy BP. Next time try My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic.

HEy KrYLO I Dun Get Gaem For You, It R "typing of the dead" I dun thunk YOu Pass FiRsT LeVEL.
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.

User Info: Taizuku

Taizuku
3 years ago#5
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

HEy KrYLO I Dun Get Gaem For You, It R "typing of the dead" I dun thunk YOu Pass FiRsT LeVEL.

That's mean as hell. I was totally going to make a joke like this though. He usually does fine, but good god that grammar was horrendous.
I didn't like the new DmC. It was mediocre.
(message deleted)

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#7
Kyrylo posted...
Taizuku posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

That's mean as hell. I was totally going to make a joke like this though. He usually does fine, but good god that grammar was horrendous.

I expected nothing more from a team of Mr.Hypocrite and Mr. Butthurt Idiot.

If you ever wrote a book, I'd be first in-line to buy it.

I'd even get you to sign it for me.

Taizuku
3 years ago#8
Kyrylo posted...
Taizuku posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I expected nothing more from a team of Mr.Hypocrite and Mr. Butthurt Idiot.

Which ones the hypocrite and which ones the butthurt idiot? Your linguistic skills are distracting me from who that was directed to.

DarkJaydragon
3 years ago#9
it's ok, he's just angry again that the MGR board didn't want to hear his twisted hate and so they kicked him back here.

Taizuku
3 years ago#10
DarkJaydragon posted...
it's ok, he's just angry again that the MGR board didn't want to hear his twisted hate and so they kicked him back here.

Explain.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So, now that BP and the patch has made this game officially the best DmC...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived