So, now that BP and the patch has made this game officially the best DmC...

#1SHMYazooPosted 2/20/2013 6:50:51 AM(edited)
How much fun are you having with BP?

I'm having a blast. I wish you Antis got over the hair thing and could enjoy this game as well.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 2/20/2013 6:51:33 AM
I won't get to play it until tomorrow, I lent my copy to my friend so he could play through it.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3KyryloPosted 2/20/2013 6:55:29 AM
good luck playing your 1 hour baby easy BP. Next time try My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic.
MAybe it helps you overcome your own mediocrity .
#4DarkJaydragonPosted 2/20/2013 6:57:17 AM
Kyrylo posted...
good luck playing your 1 hour baby easy BP. Next time try My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic.

HEy KrYLO I Dun Get Gaem For You, It R "typing of the dead" I dun thunk YOu Pass FiRsT LeVEL.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#5TaizukuPosted 2/20/2013 7:01:26 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

HEy KrYLO I Dun Get Gaem For You, It R "typing of the dead" I dun thunk YOu Pass FiRsT LeVEL.

That's mean as hell. I was totally going to make a joke like this though. He usually does fine, but good god that grammar was horrendous.
---
I didn't like the new DmC. It was mediocre.
#6KyryloPosted 2/20/2013 7:03:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7DarkJaydragonPosted 2/20/2013 7:04:27 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Taizuku posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

That's mean as hell. I was totally going to make a joke like this though. He usually does fine, but good god that grammar was horrendous.

I expected nothing more from a team of Mr.Hypocrite and Mr. Butthurt Idiot.

If you ever wrote a book, I'd be first in-line to buy it.

I'd even get you to sign it for me.
---
#8TaizukuPosted 2/20/2013 7:06:39 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Taizuku posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Kyrylo posted...

I expected nothing more from a team of Mr.Hypocrite and Mr. Butthurt Idiot.

Which ones the hypocrite and which ones the butthurt idiot? Your linguistic skills are distracting me from who that was directed to.
---
#9DarkJaydragonPosted 2/20/2013 7:08:28 AM
it's ok, he's just angry again that the MGR board didn't want to hear his twisted hate and so they kicked him back here.
---
#10TaizukuPosted 2/20/2013 7:09:28 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
it's ok, he's just angry again that the MGR board didn't want to hear his twisted hate and so they kicked him back here.

Explain.
---