Vergils downfall, sadly, isn't as good as I thought...

#11NightmareGamma(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 3:16:11 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
He does have the one summon sword move that taps forward twice, the one where they surround and then launch the enemy.

Oh yeah, totally forgot that one o.o

But that is the only move with this input =)
---
#12rockman11_zPosted 2/20/2013 3:19:23 PM
So the DLC flopped too?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#13_Uwye_Posted 2/20/2013 3:27:12 PM
NightmareGamma posted...
1. He has an delayed combo in normal stance, which is really cool, some charge attacks in those stances and circle attacks. Sounds like a downgrade to Dante, but trust me: it is for the better!

2. Oh, lile I said, he HAS DEMON PULL AND ANGEL HOOK and they work fine on enemys. it works like this:

instead of whipping, Vergil use a summoned sword. In Angel Stance, this sword is blue, and as soon as sword hit's the enemy (if not blocked), vergil teleport into this enemys face. in demon Stance, the Sword is red and instead of teleporting to the enemy, the enemy is teleported to YOU! Also, some upgrade make the blade stuck in the enemy, which means you can delay the teleportation to say like after an combo. ALso, some Upgrades for Sword attacks will add one or more blades into the enemy too! Really cool!

You can also drag those Giant demon that you can only hit in the back falling down if you using an Demon Sword on it, like Dante with the whip.

The best part of that is that you an shoot those sword EVEN WHILE ATTACKING, unlike dante who must stand still and pull/Draw the enemy first!

Well, that soudns positively interesting. Which makes it even more baffling and stupid that you can't use him in BP. Six levels get boring FAST.

I don't want to spoil you too much.

You can spoil it, no problem. I don't have the game and don't plan on purchasing it. :P If you don't want to tell me I'll just wait for some Let's Play. :P

Thanks for the infos, anyway. :)
#14UbberDevilPosted 2/20/2013 3:29:54 PM(edited)
*sigh*

Someone from Capcom, please put Vergil in Bloody Palace. I know NT wont do anything to improve their own game but you guys gave us the patch (I think) so please make a patch to put Vergil in.

Also, yes, thank you for this info, TC.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#15_Uwye_Posted 2/20/2013 3:32:33 PM
UbberDevil posted...
*sigh*

Someone from Capcom, please put Vergil in Bloody Palace.

What about the parts with the bosses that need the whip? Like pulling out Lilith from the baby?
#16DJ_0000Posted 2/20/2013 3:38:07 PM
_Uwye_ posted...
UbberDevil posted...
*sigh*

What about the parts with the bosses that need the whip? Like pulling out Lilith from the baby?

He has his version of the whip with his summoned swords.
#17UbberDevilPosted 2/20/2013 3:39:37 PM
_Uwye_ posted...
UbberDevil posted...
*sigh*

Then remove those bosses and put in something else. Or if they could figure out to make the summoned swords do all that then that'd be good.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#18_Uwye_Posted 2/20/2013 4:01:52 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
_Uwye_ posted...
UbberDevil posted...
*sigh*

He has his version of the whip with his summoned swords.

It depends on how the animation is (haven't seen it) and doing the new animations for the battles. Little work, but hey...
#19gamer6879403333Posted 2/20/2013 4:05:01 PM
How do you know this? I'm very skeptical about how true your post is, Nightmare. Mainly because DLC isn't even out yet, so I can't see how you can have played it alreadt.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#20Ink-RibbonPosted 2/20/2013 4:05:12 PM
Already on youtube, the first mission..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=P0JP275MVj8

Did NT really make that DLC? It looks somehow different...