Vergils downfall, sadly, isn't as good as I thought...

#111Pesmerga255Posted 2/22/2013 10:22:27 AM
vgman94 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
So much for VD being 8+ hours, amirite fanboys?

You do know no-one claimed VD would last more than an hour or two, right? You should try using something called critical thinking. It really helps figuring things out pal.

shatterstar did.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#112pyro_buntaPosted 2/22/2013 10:25:21 AM
vgman94 posted...

You do know no-one claimed VD would last more than an hour or two, right? You should try using something called critical thinking. It really helps figuring things out pal.

laughinggirls.jpg
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#113KyryloPosted 2/22/2013 11:53:46 AM
vgman94 posted...

hours and hours of gameplay, you basically getting two games in one. Isn't you glad that you preordered it. Basically this DLC is longer than MGR, mate.
#114SiLVeR_420Posted 2/22/2013 12:26:19 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
vgman94 posted...

shatterstar did.

Also Ink Ribbon.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#115DamarasPosted 2/22/2013 12:31:05 PM
Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...

If it were 8 hours, it would've been a full price retail game genius. Who the hell would think such a thing for DLC?

isn't it suppose to be longer than MGR? lol. 1 hour...I feel bad for those who pay 10 bucks for sh*** 1 hour DLC

Jesus ,cry more dude. He said it would be 1 hours for the absolute pro's amongst us, but i'm sorry, those self proclaimed pro's finish ANY other DMC just as fast. Putting in a few more levels with a few more enemies, is how they make it longer. This has been done with ANYTHING. Pro's will nail anything, so for them, it's a waste of money, since they're so good, they finish it fast.

if you wanna enjoy games like that, go for it. If it were a competitive game, then it would make sense.. but being good at the DMC series and showing it off online is majorly for the guys e-pen0r, nothing else.

Guys should stop whining because they beat everything so fast.

Same goes for Ninja Gaiden. We can all agree the series is hard, right? With the first one probably being the hardest. Wanna bet there are insane speed runs for guys that find it EASY? It's because they've TRAINED in it.

That is why it's easy. It's not the difficulty per sť, it's the fact a lot of guys are pros, so anything will seem simple to them.
#116KyryloPosted 2/22/2013 12:44:00 PM
Damaras posted...
Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...

If it were 8 hours, it would've been a full price retail game genius. Who the hell would think such a thing for DLC?

isn't it suppose to be longer than MGR? lol. 1 hour...I feel bad for those who pay 10 bucks for sh*** 1 hour DLC

Jesus ,cry more dude. He said it would be 1 hours for the absolute pro's amongst us, but i'm sorry, those self proclaimed pro's finish ANY other DMC just as fast. Putting in a few more levels with a few more enemies, is how they make it longer. This has been done with ANYTHING. Pro's will nail anything, so for them, it's a waste of money, since they're so good, they finish it fast.

if you wanna enjoy games like that, go for it. If it were a competitive game, then it would make sense.. but being good at the DMC series and showing it off online is majorly for the guys e-pen0r, nothing else.

Same goes for Ninja Gaiden. We can all agree the series is hard, right? With the first one probably being the hardest. Wanna bet there are insane speed runs for guys that find it EASY? It's because they've TRAINED in it.

That is why it's easy. It's not the difficulty per sť, it's the fact a lot of guys are pros, so anything will seem simple to them.

cry? I'm dying from laughter... I can't believe they made something SO bad. But good luck, paying 10 bucks for 1 hour.
I'm not big pro at DMC. I beat all games on all difficulties, but I never received SSS on all levels like many. But the fact I marched through the demo with being hit only twice and booth times dew to annoying controls talks for itself. I can't seriously believe anybody consider this game a challenge outside from those who's not playing HnS.
#117DamarasPosted 2/22/2013 1:18:41 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Damaras posted...
Kyrylo posted...
shatterstar posted...

cry? I'm dying from laughter... I can't believe they made something SO bad. But good luck, paying 10 bucks for 1 hour.
I'm not big pro at DMC. I beat all games on all difficulties, but I never received SSS on all levels like many. But the fact I marched through the demo with being hit only twice and booth times dew to annoying controls talks for itself. I can't seriously believe anybody consider this game a challenge outside from those who's not playing HnS.

I find the game challenging, because in most areas, i'm a casual gamer. Granted, my talent is not with games like these, but I still enjoy it and I wouldn't call myself a horrible gamer. Casual, at DmC.

I doubt anyone is saying that the game is challenging is general, but rather, that it's challenging for THEM and that's not weird, considering how many people there are and many different skill levels. For the regular casual gamer who did not play the DMC series to oblivion, this can be pretty challenging.

I do find it funny how you blame controls for being hit. ''I never get hit, but when I do, it's not my fault''. Arrogance. That's all I see in you.

You most likely skipped the cutscenes and just blasted your way through it asap. I'll see how long it actually is for a casual gamer to finish it.
#118darkdragon_9600Posted 2/22/2013 4:13:12 PM
shatterstar posted...
Please show me where I've said that DLC would be 8 hours long please. I have never played DLC that was 8 hours long before from this genre.

So please don't put words in my mouth because I never said such a thing. Several hours....yes. But not 8 hours long.

Don't confuse me with that DuuuDe14 guy, because I actually have a brain....lol.

Okay...

TheSL1Club posted...
Play MGR and:

1. Unlock all collectibles (wigs, special weapons, art, VR missions, body armors etc...)

2. Beat all VR missions with 1st place.

3. Get platinum trophy/achievements.

4. Get all titles especially thunder god (S rank all difficulties), and Divine Wind (speed run) trophy.

Basically play the hell out of MGR.

Well I take it that you've accomplished all that while you're waiting to play the Vergil DLC...correct?

That delay was a huge set-back in your videogame planning I guess...lol.

PS: You can do all that in the Vergil's Downfall DLC as well. Hell....MGR and the Vergil DLC are about the same in length anyway...:)

Well, seeing how it takes from 6 to 10 hours to beat MGR, you just stated VD has the same length :D
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#119rockman11_zPosted 2/22/2013 4:24:08 PM
Lol at gamers who find this floppy game challenging. LOL
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#120_Uwye_Posted 2/22/2013 4:33:03 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

He is still better than Vante from DMC 3 SE...

So, deal with it.

yeah,aside from ... 1 hour gameplay for 10 bucks...lol

Isnt MGR $60 for 5 hours?

Not this again... The "5 hours" thing is the same stupidity that plagued Vanquish. Fantastic "journalists" that don't understand that the end-of-game time clock doesn't include deaths, retries and cutscenes.

I'm currently on mission 3 out of seven and have already clocked around four hours total. Started immediately on Hard, though, not normal. It's even possible to start with very Hard or Revengeance if you input the Konami code. XD