Vergils downfall, sadly, isn't as good as I thought...

#71JanneDaArc135Posted 2/21/2013 3:00:10 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
That 4~6 hours thing was counting completing every content in this DLC, all difficulties and all. These developers these days love to say replaybility is content (like with MGR) so I think that was the case. Hell, if you skip cutscenes the main game with 20 missions is 4~6 hours so why would the 6 missions be as long?

Still, looks fun, just wish it will have a Bloody Palace update to play as Vergil in the future.

Fail
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#72Nick_KazamaPosted 2/21/2013 6:01:13 AM
XD Fail!!!

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

I love how they *still* think they're getting a sequel to DmC. NT, face it, your game flopped. It flopped more than a... flippy floppy thing. Your Disk Locked Content didn't help.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#73KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 6:03:21 AM
hey...I actually think there WILL be DmC2......*FLAMESHIELD*
#74SHMYazooPosted 2/21/2013 7:44:22 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
That 4~6 hours thing was counting completing every content in this DLC, all difficulties and all. These developers these days love to say replaybility is content (like with MGR) so I think that was the case. Hell, if you skip cutscenes the main game with 20 missions is 4~6 hours so why would the 6 missions be as long?

Still, looks fun, just wish it will have a Bloody Palace update to play as Vergil in the future.

look who'S talking....mr. "5 hours MGR ruined my life" And NOW you're talking about some replayability thing.

When did I say MGR ruined my life? Please find it. I'm gonna receive my copy today and I'll be enjoying it a lot based on my enjoyment of the demo. Just saying I don't like how developers count replayability as if it were content when in fact it's just that, replaying the same level.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#75AlexxShadenk777Posted 2/21/2013 8:03:44 AM(edited)
Well NT's been successfully doing at least one thing right so far: crushing the high expectations of anybody who isn't smart enough to not have them.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#76darkslayer001Posted 2/21/2013 8:33:31 AM
Nick_Kazama posted...
XD Fail!!!

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

I love how they *still* think they're getting a sequel to DmC. NT, face it, your game flopped. It flopped more than a... flippy floppy thing. Your Disk Locked Content didn't help.

It doesnt matter how much the game flopped, as long as Capcom has the money and willing to make DmC cheap with NT, they would make DmC2
#77Ink-RibbonPosted 2/21/2013 8:37:26 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...
XD Fail!!!

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

It doesnt matter how much the game flopped, as long as Capcom has the money and willing to make DmC cheap with NT, they would make DmC2

This
#78sworderPosted 2/21/2013 8:39:28 AM
darkslayer001 posted...

Except no. They had projected sales of 2 million. Those were dropped to 1.2 million and the game might not even reach that number. How do you think investors feel?

Their shares drop, you know
#79KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 8:39:36 AM
SHMYazoo posted...
Kyrylo posted...
SHMYazoo posted...

look who'S talking....mr. "5 hours MGR ruined my life" And NOW you're talking about some replayability thing.

When did I say MGR ruined my life? Please find it. I'm gonna receive my copy today and I'll be enjoying it a lot based on my enjoyment of the demo. Just saying I don't like how developers count replayability as if it were content when in fact it's just that, replaying the same level.

it's pretty funny, since whole last week you've been complaining about that at lest once every day.
#80KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 8:41:17 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...
XD Fail!!!

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

except nobody invests money if output isn't worth it. They fed NT for 3,5 years. If NT won't pay it off somehow, next time you see, creative or not, but NT in dumpster.