Vergils downfall, sadly, isn't as good as I thought...

#81darkslayer001Posted 2/21/2013 8:45:36 AM
sworder posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
It doesnt matter how much the game flopped, as long as Capcom has the money and willing to make DmC cheap with NT, they would make DmC2

Except no. They had projected sales of 2 million. Those were dropped to 1.2 million and the game might not even reach that number. How do you think investors feel?

Their shares drop, you know

The flop only proved the devs cannot make downgraded games by ignoring fans and basically alienating them.
like i said Capcom is dumb and doesnt care as long as they have resources to make new game. The only thing Im saying is that DMC5 has less chance of DmC2 because of Capcom's stupidity and their general laziness by letting NT make DmC2 for cheap.
#82KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 8:47:51 AM
darkslayer001 posted...
sworder posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
It doesnt matter how much the game flopped, as long as Capcom has the money and willing to make DmC cheap with NT, they would make DmC2

Except no. They had projected sales of 2 million. Those were dropped to 1.2 million and the game might not even reach that number. How do you think investors feel?

The flop only proved the devs cannot make downgraded games by ignoring fans and basically alienating them.
like i said Capcom is dumb and doesnt care as long as they have resources to make new game. The only thing Im saying is that DMC5 has less chance of DmC2 because of Capcom's stupidity and their general laziness by letting NT make DmC2 for cheap.

that's reasonable thought. But after seeing Tameem on PS4 conference I hope he got enough ruined blood vessels to decide against.
#83darkslayer001Posted 2/21/2013 8:55:32 AM
Kyrylo posted...
darkslayer001 posted...
sworder posted...
darkslayer001 posted...

that's reasonable thought. But after seeing Tameem on PS4 conference I hope he got enough ruined blood vessels to decide against.

thing is Unreal engine 4 is announced and also next MT framework Panta rhei...
So there now equal chances of both games happening...
#84DaAzureGrimoirePosted 2/21/2013 9:09:41 AM
Seems like nothing ever changes here...
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#85lemonxlimePosted 2/21/2013 11:55:55 AM
NightmareGamma posted...
_Uwye_ posted...

you don't mind? okay, then here is the full story =)

okay, if you don't mind it! I didn't know you didn't have the game =)

Well, the story is this:

After Vergil was beaten by Dante, he goes to the grave of his mother. There he died, thanks to the wound Dante inflicted to him in their battle.

Yup, went the same route... What happened to his healing abilities?! Donte/new Dante was able to heal himself after what Mundus did. Eh... so he's weaker than his own brother... no wonder he made the compensating joke/comment. :\

NightmareGamma posted...
He than was permanently transformed into his Devil Trigger Form, and from now on is able to use his Doppelgänger like he wants again. he the goes back to the light and entered his home this time. he destroyed nearly anything and at the end, he was revived at the same place he died.

Oh... a cliff-hanger with zombie-ish Vorgil/new Vergil. Maybe the RE Reboot can feature him. Where or rather, how far can they go with this story?

Why is the story somewhat disappointing? :c
#86stevenbobPosted 2/21/2013 12:03:08 PM
this was capcoms attempt at saving the game look at the credits
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#87bigdom93Posted 2/21/2013 12:16:14 PM
stevenbob posted...

whats in the credit?
#88DJ_0000Posted 2/21/2013 12:30:51 PM
SHMYazoo posted...
That 4~6 hours thing was counting completing every content in this DLC, all difficulties and all. These developers these days love to say replaybility is content (like with MGR) so I think that was the case. Hell, if you skip cutscenes the main game with 20 missions is 4~6 hours so why would the 6 missions be as long?

Still, looks fun, just wish it will have a Bloody Palace update to play as Vergil in the future.

Took me 3hours 40ish to finish it without rushing and including my second playthrough which I haven't finished yet I'm up to 7 hours, I haven't been rushing it but I think it'll take longer than 4-6 hours to do everything. It's a bit weird though, my save file said the times above but the stat screen said I finished it in 2 hours 30ish the first time so I think the save file takes cutscenes and menu times into account while the stat screen doesn't.

Also, it says I've played on Devil hunter difficulty for half an hour even though I haven't played anything under Nephilim, I think the main game does this too.

For me they do need to give Vergil a Bloody Palace mode, his gameplay is really interesting and despite having less moves than Dante I think it has a higher skill ceiling so I'd like the option to just beat stuff up in Bloody Palace.
#89Rising_shadowPosted 2/21/2013 12:31:44 PM
Not Tameem. He didn't write it.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#90KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 1:03:09 PM
stevenbob posted...

what was there?