Vergils downfall, sadly, isn't as good as I thought...

#91DaAzureGrimoirePosted 2/21/2013 12:08:02 PM
There's nothing out of the ordinary in the credits to my knowledge.
I just watched them not too long ago.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#92SHMYazooPosted 2/21/2013 2:56:36 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
SHMYazoo posted...
That 4~6 hours thing was counting completing every content in this DLC, all difficulties and all. These developers these days love to say replaybility is content (like with MGR) so I think that was the case. Hell, if you skip cutscenes the main game with 20 missions is 4~6 hours so why would the 6 missions be as long?

Still, looks fun, just wish it will have a Bloody Palace update to play as Vergil in the future.

Took me 3hours 40ish to finish it without rushing and including my second playthrough which I haven't finished yet I'm up to 7 hours, I haven't been rushing it but I think it'll take longer than 4-6 hours to do everything. It's a bit weird though, my save file said the times above but the stat screen said I finished it in 2 hours 30ish the first time so I think the save file takes cutscenes and menu times into account while the stat screen doesn't.

Also, it says I've played on Devil hunter difficulty for half an hour even though I haven't played anything under Nephilim, I think the main game does this too.

For me they do need to give Vergil a Bloody Palace mode, his gameplay is really interesting and despite having less moves than Dante I think it has a higher skill ceiling so I'd like the option to just beat stuff up in Bloody Palace.

Seems like it will be, gasp, a DLC worth paying the price?! And I'm even getting it for free because of Sony and their $10 gift. Great!
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#93Ink-RibbonPosted 2/21/2013 2:58:59 PM
Kyrylo posted...
stevenbob posted...
this was capcoms attempt at saving the game look at the credits

what was there?

Tameem wasn't there, he didn't write Vergil's Downfall and he didn't direct it...
#94NightmareGamma(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 4:40:21 PM
Nick_Kazama posted...
XD Fail!!!

FAIL FAIL FAIL.

I love how they *still* think they're getting a sequel to DmC. NT, face it, your game flopped. It flopped more than a... flippy floppy thing. Your Disk Locked Content didn't help.

no that isn't disc locked, Vergils downfall is 1.8GB big!
---
#95RagirothPosted 2/21/2013 5:15:16 PM
Ugh well this sucks. I was starting to think there'd be no new weapons. But only one boss and you can't use Vergil in BP? WTF Ninja Theory? WHY?! How hard would that have been?

Thank god I'm getting this for free.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#96bigdom93Posted 2/21/2013 7:53:30 PM
DmC Dante: "In the end nobody is satisfied, and you are set free"
#97zhaoyun99Posted 2/21/2013 8:01:30 PM
bigdom93 posted...
DmC Dante: "In the end nobody is satisfied, and you are set free"

Even though he F*** a lot.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#98ResidentGear31Posted 2/21/2013 9:35:36 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

He is still better than Vante from DMC 3 SE...

So, deal with it.

yeah,aside from ... 1 hour gameplay for 10 bucks...lol

Isnt MGR $60 for 5 hours?
#99bigdom93Posted 2/21/2013 9:47:39 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

So, deal with it.

there is more quality gameplay and personality in those five hours, than this game has in its entire disk
#100TerrorriskXPosted 2/21/2013 9:53:12 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

So, deal with it.

Took me exactly 7:05 to beat it on normal, have yet to do the other things that could benefit my harder difficulty runs or the other set of extras. Most that do it in 5 or under probably took the Lighting Bolt Action route. I took Tactical Espionage Action route more times than not. Both routes are rewarded come endgame via titles.
---
Arthur is the new Leroy Jenkins. - PKStarSaber