So, why Europe get Vorgel's Downfall first?

#1SilentS89Posted 2/20/2013 7:43:55 PM
I mean, it isn't like the US version needs to be translated or anything.

I really can't think of any reason beyond some weird nationalism or something.

So, DmC board, educate me.
#2sworderPosted 2/20/2013 7:47:11 PM
Tameem: EU F*** YEAH
#3DJ_0000Posted 2/20/2013 8:11:54 PM
Because we got the codes when the game came out, we never had to type it into that website the US players did. My guess is US players will receive their codes in the next couple of days. Also, it's not really 'out' in Europe, it's not actually shown in the PS store until you type in your code, so only people who pre ordered have access.

To be honest, I have little sympathy for the US players. Whenever games and DLC get released it always comes to the US first, it's nice to not have to wait longer than you guys for once.
#4nickizgr8Posted 2/20/2013 8:32:20 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
To be honest, I have little sympathy for the US players. Whenever games and DLC get released it always comes to the US first, it's nice to not have to wait longer than you guys for once.

Yeah most games come out for US first which can be quite annoying seeing people play lets say dead space 3, 2 days before I can.

I really love how the US always cry really badly when one or two games are delayed for them. There's always at least one topic asking why they got it late.
#5fallenangel2100Posted 2/20/2013 8:35:50 PM
You guys got the WKC2 knight dlcs MONTHES in advance lol
#6NostalgiaRulesPosted 2/20/2013 8:44:03 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
Because we got the codes when the game came out, we never had to type it into that website the US players did. My guess is US players will receive their codes in the next couple of days. Also, it's not really 'out' in Europe, it's not actually shown in the PS store until you type in your code, so only people who pre ordered have access.

I forgot about that actually. The UK almost always gets video games last.
---
Newer isn't always better.
And I shall keep Dante's Force Edge polished and sharp till he comes back.
#7DJ_0000Posted 2/20/2013 8:45:54 PM
NostalgiaRules posted...

I forgot about that actually. The UK almost always gets video games last.

I'm pretty sure Australia usually gets them after us but we are always behind Japan and USA for sure.
#8Shinra-ArmyPosted 2/20/2013 9:11:33 PM
Yeah, usually. If it makes you feel any better, Another Code R, Pandora's Tower, Last Window mad eit to UK but not america, and the world ends with you was released in Eu earlier.
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.