ITT: our favorite combos/parts of combos

#11truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:34:37 AM
7 replies outside of mine and not a single contribution

granted, going by american hours, it is late

on the other hand, however, it's a real testament to the sadness of those who, despite hating the game, continue to frequent the board of said game, anyway

i mean, if y'all are masochists and this is what gets you off, more power to you

but if not, then i've got nothing
---
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/masshi/sad_ckcs.jpg
#12RetsuxDPosted 2/21/2013 2:37:02 AM
truly_FLCL posted...

on the other hand, however, it's a real testament to the sadness of those who, despite hating the game, continue to frequent the board of said game, anyway

i mean, if y'all are masochists and this is what gets you off, more power to you

Logic: If you go to a message board - YOU MUST GO TO THAT ONE FOREVER, NO OTHER ONES ALLOWED.

[Clapping intensifies]

Besides, this board is fun just like the game, get it?
#13truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:39:39 AM
truly_FLCL posted...

Logic: If you go to a message board - YOU MUST GO TO THAT ONE FOREVER, NO OTHER ONES ALLOWED.

[Clapping intensifies]

where/how did you even straw man what i said to get to what you said

i don't even... just, what
---
#14KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 2:42:22 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Pressing triangle over and over again.
#15RetsuxDPosted 2/21/2013 2:44:11 AM
truly_FLCL posted...
truly_FLCL posted...

[Clapping intensifies]

where/how did you even straw man what i said to get to what you said

i don't even... just, what

Tricked!

STYLE LEVEL UP
#16truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:08:11 PM
bump
---
#17FireMage7777Posted 2/21/2013 5:14:25 PM
Demon Dodge, Stinger, repeat
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#18SHMYazooPosted 2/21/2013 5:28:13 PM
Using Drive on an airborne enemy looks awesome, I love to do it as well. I'm not doing particular combos right now, but one that comes to mind right now is the following:

Launch the enemy with Osiris Launcher, throw the Aquila roundtrip while he's in the air so he gets stuck in place, then I jump and charge the Eryx Triangle Air Attack to max, then enemy step him, pull him to you, punch with Triangle again in mid-air so he goes back to the ground and finish with an Eryx Drop. It's awesome, I love the camera moving behind Dante while he's in mid-air charging the Eryx Drop.

I have to start using Kablooey more, it seems like a fun weapon if you end up mastering it for combos.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#19TriangleMasherPosted 2/21/2013 5:49:44 PM
did somebody call me into this topic?
---
Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle Triangle
#20SHMYazooPosted 2/21/2013 5:51:12 PM
TriangleMasher posted...
did somebody call me into this topic?

Nah, the MGR message board is ---> that way.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards