ITT: our favorite combos/parts of combos

#21FireMage7777Posted 2/21/2013 5:52:16 PM
TriangleMasher posted...
did somebody call me into this topic?

Best alt ever
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#22truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 5:58:12 PM
TriangleMasher posted...

Best alt ever

hey, i remember you

you're the guy who left my other topic after realizing that you had no idea what you were talking about (regarding frames and windows and whatever else)

seems to be a common trait among those who dislike the game, and i can't help but think that if "antis" weren't so typically close-minded and ignorant, that they'd actually be able to enjoy the game instead of *****ing about it non-stop

but that's just me
---
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/masshi/sad_ckcs.jpg
#23produnerPosted 2/21/2013 6:03:12 PM
truly_FLCL posted...
TriangleMasher posted...

Best alt ever

hey, i remember you

you're the guy who left my other topic after realizing that you had no idea what you were talking about (regarding frames and windows and whatever else)

seems to be a common trait among those who dislike the game, and i can't help but think that if "antis" weren't so typically close-minded and ignorant, that they'd actually be able to enjoy the game instead of *****ing about it non-stop

but that's just me

Your not better; moaning about people that **** non-stop about the game. The game is crap, deal with it.
#24truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:05:55 PM
truly_FLCL posted...
TriangleMasher posted...

Best alt ever

hey, i remember you

but that's just me

Your not better; moaning about people that **** non-stop about the game. The game is crap, deal with it.

gasp, hard-hittin' words from somebody who still doesn't know his your from his you're

pro-tip: pay attention in school
---
#25FireMage7777Posted 2/21/2013 6:07:11 PM
truly_FLCL posted...
TriangleMasher posted...

Best alt ever

hey, i remember you

but that's just me

You're the guy whose topic I left after having a stroke when he called something with a 1+ second input time a just frame input

Seems to be a common trait among those that like this game to pretend that this game meets the standards set by the series (or the genre for that matter) and has highly technical gameplay

But that's just me
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#26DuuuDe14Posted 2/21/2013 6:10:38 PM
So many insults. TC you know the board is not gonna be used for game discussion here so why try?

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#27RetsuxDPosted 2/21/2013 6:11:59 PM
Auto Kick 13 into RB, Inferno, Charged P into Meteor.

But you can call it the Nelo Angelo Killer.
#28truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 6:14:20 PM
truly_FLCL posted...
TriangleMasher posted...

Best alt ever

hey, i remember you

but that's just me

You're the guy whose topic I left after having a stroke when he called something with a 1+ second input time a just frame input

Seems to be a common trait among those that like this game to pretend that this game meets the standards set by the series (or the genre for that matter) and has highly technical gameplay

But that's just me

lmao

saying that you have the entirety of the enemy's animation to demon evade and including all of that time in the window is tantamount to saying that you have an infinite window to get an EWGF out in practice mode (since you have as long as you need to get one out against an opponent who's doing nothing)

you're either dense or staying willfully ignorant for the sake of your "argument"

So many insults. TC you know the board is not gonna be used for game discussion here so why try?

*sits on Dante's chair*

i like calling out pseudo-intellectual nerds with inflated egos
---
#29Pesmerga255Posted 2/21/2013 6:16:02 PM
i like calling out pseudo-intellectual nerds with inflated egos

I've yet to see you "call out" a single user. You always get angry and flame them.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#30DuuuDe14Posted 2/21/2013 6:16:45 PM
The irony

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30400000/DMC-4-Gif-devil-may-cry-30450046-200-200.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.