New patch...no sound glitch fix. :-(

#1Ninkyo893Posted 2/21/2013 3:16:15 AM
I'm one of the unlucky few who has the bug where the sound will constantly cut out; almost like a CD skipping. It's extremely distracting and takes away from the gaming experience. Strangely, I had the same issue with Heavenly Sword, though not as frequent.
---
"Once upon a time in the West, there were men like this. They were not noble; they were not heroic. They simply were."
PSN: Ninkyodo893
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/21/2013 3:17:03 AM
"There's nothing to fix." - Tameem 'I don't care' Antoniades.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 3:18:50 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
#4RetsuxDPosted 2/21/2013 3:19:22 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Tameem 'Qball' Andonlades.
#5Ninkyo893(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 3:22:54 AM
That was his response? Ha...maybe he's related to Cliffy B.
---
"Once upon a time in the West, there were men like this. They were not noble; they were not heroic. They simply were."
PSN: Ninkyodo893
#6JanneDaArc135Posted 2/21/2013 3:26:29 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#7produnerPosted 2/21/2013 5:14:19 AM
Ninkyo893 posted...
I'm one of the unlucky few who has the bug where the sound will constantly cut out; almost like a CD skipping. It's extremely distracting and takes away from the gaming experience. Strangely, I had the same issue with Heavenly Sword, though not as frequent.

Recycled codes.

Monkey from enslaved in DmC's codes. The same "chase camera" from enslaved is there unchanged in DmC.
Aquilla is named yashichi in the codes,weird, and the something ( probably training) is named dojo in the codes.... Has anyone remembered tameem's tweet about the demo, where people were using secret missions as "Dojo"? Well guess who is the brilliant, self centered narcissist director that butted in programming?
#8RetsuxDPosted 2/21/2013 5:24:13 AM
So, if you've made a game on Unreal, you've made them all?
#9Pesmerga255Posted 2/21/2013 9:28:50 AM
produner posted...
Ninkyo893 posted...

Recycled codes.

Monkey from enslaved in DmC's codes. The same "chase camera" from enslaved is there unchanged in DmC.
Aquilla is named yashichi in the codes,weird, and the something ( probably training) is named dojo in the codes.... Has anyone remembered tameem's tweet about the demo, where people were using secret missions as "Dojo"? Well guess who is the brilliant, self centered narcissist director that butted in programming?

"Yashichi" is a bit too Japanese-y for Tameem's tastes.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#10zhaoyun99Posted 2/21/2013 9:52:22 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun