For those who hated Vante (spoilers)

#1KyryloPosted 2/21/2013 10:20:43 AM
What are you thinking of Hollow Vergil from VD?
#2Psychochild27Posted 2/21/2013 10:23:10 AM
I dunno, Vante was a really lazy palette swap of Vergil - At least Hollow Vergil's movelist was significantly expanded upon and actually looks a little more like final boss material for it.
#3SK00DXPosted 2/21/2013 10:27:10 AM
*is confused*
Anyway this new Vergil is so f***ing cool! Hell I even bought his PSN avatar.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#4Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:46:56 AM
So it doesn't bothers you that they basically recolored final boss from DmC and included him as final boss for DLC?
#5ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/21/2013 10:51:26 AM
Kyrylo posted...
So it doesn't bothers you that they basically recolored final boss from DmC and included him as final boss for DLC?

This is the DmC fanbase we're talking about here....
#6SK00DXPosted 2/21/2013 11:20:35 AM
-_- I just liked his new model and style, that's it.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#7Psychochild27Posted 2/21/2013 12:09:23 PM
Kyrylo posted...

It doesn't bother me because I'm not buying it, but there is some actual effort behind Hollow Vergil unlike Vante on merit of Hollow Vergil actually having a handful of new attacks while with Vante they couldn't even be bothered to change the VA/Audio Cues for his attacks to even pretend it's Dante.
#8Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:08:18 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

It doesn't bother me because I'm not buying it, but there is some actual effort behind Hollow Vergil unlike Vante on merit of Hollow Vergil actually having a handful of new attacks while with Vante they couldn't even be bothered to change the VA/Audio Cues for his attacks to even pretend it's Dante.

for that they actually added completely new boss, hense Jester...well...swap palette is just...dunno. cheap. Why not at least add some demonic features...
#9Psychochild27Posted 2/21/2013 1:12:23 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Psychochild27 posted...
Kyrylo posted...

for that they actually added completely new boss, hense Jester...well...swap palette is just...dunno. cheap. Why not at least add some demonic features...

Jester's irrelevant. Don't try to move the goal posts, here. This topic is about Vante and Hollow Vergil.
#10chaotix247Posted 2/21/2013 1:15:42 PM
*is confused*
Anyway this new Vergil is so f***ing cool! Hell I even bought his PSN avatar.

This is why I hate this game. Brings new people like this who have no clue about the significant quality improvement of the older games.
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - Black Ops 2, DMCHD, MW2, NHL13, Far Cry 3