Did Tameem apologize to DMC fans yet?

#1_Candice_Posted 2/21/2013 3:32:24 PM
Topic
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/21/2013 3:44:05 PM
Nope. Closed his twitter and shaved his head though.
#3Blackmarvel79Posted 2/21/2013 3:59:18 PM
Why Isnt capcom ultimately responsible?
---
Playing the Dead Space Trilogy and MGR until GOW comes out.
#4AlexxShadenk777Posted 2/21/2013 5:29:43 PM(edited)
Blackmarvel79 posted...

This. It was Capcom that wanted NT to make the reboot. Stop blaming a man for doing what he was hired to do.

On the other hand, he did act like an a-hole about it.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
"DMC1 is the best, DMC4 is the worst. Not changing this signature till DMC1 gets its true sequel." January 17th 2013
#5Pesmerga255Posted 2/21/2013 5:59:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 2/21/2013 6:03:52 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

This. It was Capcom that wanted NT to make the reboot. Stop blaming a man for doing what he was hired to do.

I blame Capcom for this entire mess. They shouldn't have handed DMC to Ninja Theory. Tameem pushed it too far after he started insulting the fans of DMC just to make DmC look better.

DMC wasn't handed to Ninja Theory. DmC was...

2 entirely different things.

I don't think Tameem insulted fans of DMC, but he could have answered some people better, I guess.

I loved some of his comments though. "I don't know what's so different about Halloween, I see trolls everyday!" Lol, I'l miss these jewels from his twitter. XD
#7FireMage7777Posted 2/21/2013 6:06:03 PM
Blame rests on BOTH Capcom and Tameem
---
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows
#8JanneDaArc135Posted 2/21/2013 6:06:22 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

I blame Capcom for this entire mess. They shouldn't have handed DMC to Ninja Theory. Tameem pushed it too far after he started insulting the fans of DMC just to make DmC look better.

I don't think Tameem insulted fans of DMC, but he could have answered some people better, I guess.

I loved some of his comments though. "I don't know what's so different about Halloween, I see trolls everyday!" Lol, I'l miss these jewels from his twitter. XD

How did he NOT insult fans of DMC?
---
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever.
@Janne: you're protoman- RockVolnuttX. PSN: janne-da-arc24.
#9Pesmerga255Posted 2/21/2013 6:10:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Ink-RibbonPosted 2/21/2013 6:12:28 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

DmC is part of the Devil May Cry franchise. Capcom let NT develop a game using the DMC IP. DmC: Devil May Cry.

Now you've explained better.

My point still stands, though. DmC and DMC are different games.