Did Tameem apologize to DMC fans yet?

#111Hades192Posted 2/22/2013 6:33:18 PM
mad_hax_man posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Silvorzya posted...
Tameem just did what Crapcom told him to do essentially.

Only thing wrong with him was that he was a horrible PR about the game.

You imply that being a horrible PR isn't that bad.

His horrible PR is the reason I wouldn't buy DmC even if it turned out to be the greatest game ever made.

My principles tell me that I can't support a man that insults his customers.

No one is saying his bad PR didn't hurt the sales. But you know, he already faced the consequences of that by having a game that sold poorly on top of the racial slurs and death threats. Why does he have to apologize on top of that?

So, maybe said threats cease! Maybe?

By admitting failure and making mistakes from his personal actions would be disgracful to an extent but it's a walk he'll eventually have to walk in order to ever gain any acceptance, or his DmC PR work will follow him forever.
#112happychappy654Posted 2/22/2013 6:50:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#113360pagesPosted 2/22/2013 6:53:01 PM
I don't care if he apologize, the sales speak for themselves. After all, they didn't make a game that I would like so I didn't buy it, that's my revenge.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#114VaruneyPosted 2/22/2013 6:53:55 PM
happychappy654 posted...
So now you immature brats think you're entitled to an apology because the game wasn't created to meet all of your personal tastes? LOL.

What an absolutely pathetic bunch of deluded morons.

I agree. The people who like this game are truly a bunch of pathetic, deluded happychappies.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#115rockman11_zPosted 2/22/2013 6:57:57 PM
happychappy654 posted...
So now you immature brats think you're entitled to an apology because the game wasn't created to meet all of your personal tastes? LOL.

Chappy!!!!!!!! Hi, Floppychappy!!!!!!!!

So, how are you? Still raging as always? Oh btw, did you know DmC flopped? It sure was a floppy experience to you.

Now the reason why Tamflop needs to apologize because one, he insulted the fans and two, well DmC flopped.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#116finalfantasy94Posted 2/22/2013 7:26:14 PM
happychappy654 posted...

I wouldint put it as harsh but I will agree on the sense its silly to expect someone to apologize just cause you didint like thier work.
#117SilentS89Posted 2/22/2013 10:05:21 PM
finalfantasy94 posted...
I wouldint put it as harsh but I will agree on the sense its silly to expect someone to apologize just cause you didint like thier work.

Yeah, that would be silly, good thing nobody wants him to apologize just for that reason.

I will NEVER purchase any product that has "Tameem Antoniades" in the credits until he apologizes. Period.
#118pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 10:09:54 PM
happychappy654 posted...

Lol, he should be apologizing to the series, look at the sales. If you're a fan of DmC - and if HE's a fan of DmC (which I hope he is) he should be apologizing for the sheer fact that his choices have made the game vastly less popular, with less money available - almost certainly - for the next iteration.
#119mad_hax_manPosted 2/22/2013 10:33:39 PM
rockman11_z posted...
happychappy654 posted...

Chappy!!!!!!!! Hi, Floppychappy!!!!!!!!

So, how are you? Still raging as always? Oh btw, did you know DmC flopped? It sure was a floppy experience to you.

Now the reason why Tamflop needs to apologize because one, he insulted the fans and two, well DmC flopped.

1. Fan's response to the series were much more extreme than calling his taste out date. Whatever comments he made, no matter how stupid, he got a lot worse in response. 2. Why does he have to apologise for a game flopping? Did Team ICO apologise for ICO flopping? Did Clover apologise for Okami flopping?

pokefan35 posted...

Lol, he should be apologizing to the series, look at the sales. If you're a fan of DmC - and if HE's a fan of DmC (which I hope he is) he should be apologizing for the sheer fact that his choices have made the game vastly less popular, with less money available - almost certainly - for the next iteration.

Both Capcoms and the fans actions had a bigger influence.

I'm no blind DmC fan, but the sheer hypocrisy in this topic is just astounding.
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#120No_one_specialPosted 2/22/2013 10:38:19 PM
1. Fan's response to the series were much more extreme than calling his taste out date. Whatever comments he made, no matter how stupid, he got a lot worse in response.

Tam Tam insulted, degraded, and out-and-out mocked fans who raised ANY sort of skepticism about this game, even the reasonable types.

He insulted our taste, said he would "take on the internet" because of the backlash...

That egotist is a piece of work, that's for certain. He, essentially, bit the hand that feeds him.

2. Why does he have to apologise for a game flopping? Did Team ICO apologise for ICO flopping? Did Clover apologise for Okami flopping?

Team ICO didn't go about insulting and mocking their fans like a bunch of egotistical *****s prior to launch, nor did they have their sales figures utterly butchered time and time again. In addition to this, DmC was a AAA title meant to move units and make Capcom money, which it definitely did not. ICO was an art type of game.

Same thing for Okami.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod