Did Tameem apologize to DMC fans yet?

#131No_one_specialPosted 2/23/2013 7:42:58 AM
Hades192 posted...
No_one_special posted...
1. Fan's response to the series were much more extreme than calling his taste out date. Whatever comments he made, no matter how stupid, he got a lot worse in response.

Tam Tam insulted, degraded, and out-and-out mocked fans who raised ANY sort of skepticism about this game, even the reasonable types.

He insulted our taste, said he would "take on the internet" because of the backlash...

That egotist is a piece of work, that's for certain. He, essentially, bit the hand that feeds him.

2. Why does he have to apologise for a game flopping? Did Team ICO apologise for ICO flopping? Did Clover apologise for Okami flopping?

Team ICO didn't go about insulting and mocking their fans like a bunch of egotistical *****s prior to launch, nor did they have their sales figures utterly butchered time and time again. In addition to this, DmC was a AAA title meant to move units and make Capcom money, which it definitely did not. ICO was an art type of game.

Same thing for Okami.

Exactly!

Tameem apologizing is more beneficial for him than anyone else; because maybe some people will acknowledge it and move on.

He shouldn't necessarily apologize for his DmC game so much as his PR actions that essentially poured gas all over DmC while Anti flamed it.

Oh my god. The "it takes two to tango" excuse for the vitriolic reaction to Tam Tam's idiocy?

I just love how it's somehow OUR fault that Tammy couldn't try and address our concerns in a respectful, concise manner and instead decided to just degrade our skepticism.

He bit the hand that feeds him, which Capcom didn't when they made those earlier mistakes. If he can't apologize for doing so, then he deserves to be put down like the dog he is. Then again, considering what, apparently, looks like a mental breakdown on his part...that might not even need to happen.
---
http://tinyurl.com/d76kaod
http://i.imgur.com/qQLJe62.jpg
#132deemahdeemahPosted 2/23/2013 11:20:47 AM
No_one_special posted...
Oh my god. The "it takes two to tango" excuse for the vitriolic reaction to Tam Tam's idiocy?

I just love how it's somehow OUR fault that Tammy couldn't try and address our concerns in a respectful, concise manner and instead decided to just degrade our skepticism.

He bit the hand that feeds him, which Capcom didn't when they made those earlier mistakes. If he can't apologize for doing so, then he deserves to be put down like the dog he is. Then again, considering what, apparently, looks like a mental breakdown on his part...that might not even need to happen.

I think you should all quit being a bunch of Mary's about this. Do you all realize what you sound like?

"Some dude that I don't even know ANYTHING about (but I sure do pretend like I know exactly what kind of person he is) stood up for himself while we degraded him and threatened him with death over a video game; he made me feel bad and I want an apology. Waaaaah."

Get over yourselves and quit being a bunch of babies. The game supposedly flopped, you all got what you wanted anyway. What does anyone care what some a****** says about you over the internet anyway? Does it really effect you that deeply? Come on.
#133Pato468Posted 2/23/2013 12:51:49 PM
Damien94 posted...
AlexxShadenk777 posted...

This. It was Capcom that wanted NT to make the reboot. Stop blaming a man for doing what he was hired to do.

On the other hand, he did act like an a-hole about it.

But he didn't do what he was hired to do. He was hired to make a game that would sell well. In that he failed in every possible way.

In addition, he repeatedly insulted the player base, adding insult to injury.

You can't be hired to 'make a game that will sell well", otherwise every developer whose games underachieve their sell goal wouldn't get paid. You are just hired to make a game (a good game, preferably), sales are out of your control
#134rockman11_zPosted 2/23/2013 11:53:04 PM
Floppy Tam should make a video asking for forgiveness because he and his cohorts flopped the game. No question.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#135pokefan35Posted 2/23/2013 11:55:19 PM
syctheweilder posted...
I don't want to hear DmC uttered in the same sentence as Okami or Ico ever again.

You know, I've been thinking. DmC is kinda like the Shadow of the Colossus of it's time.
#136rockman11_zPosted 2/23/2013 11:59:39 PM
pokefan35 posted...
syctheweilder posted...
I don't want to hear DmC uttered in the same sentence as Okami or Ico ever again.

You know, I've been thinking. DmC is kinda like the Shadow of the Colossus of it's time.

Did SOTC flop?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#137pokefan35Posted 2/24/2013 12:05:35 AM
rockman11_z posted...
pokefan35 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

Did SOTC flop?

Did someone say flop? That reminds me of this game called DmC: Devil May Cry. It flopped so hard.
#138rockman11_zPosted 2/24/2013 12:09:02 AM
pokefan35 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
pokefan35 posted...
syctheweilder posted...

Did SOTC flop?

Did someone say flop? That reminds me of this game called DmC: Devil May Cry. It flopped so hard.

Damn straight.
---