Did Tameem apologize to DMC fans yet?

#71HagielPosted 2/22/2013 9:53:22 AM
rockman11_z posted...
Hagiel posted...
rockman11_z posted...
The reason why he needs to apologize is because he and his team made DmC a failure to many.

No, just... no. I'm sure Ninja Theory likes their game. I'm also sure that there are a lot of people who also like this game. Why should someone have to apologize for liking or creating something that one likes regarding a video game? Why should he have to apologize just because a certain group didn't like it? No video game ever pleased EVERYONE and there will never be such a thing.

You still have the old games you love. No one is going to take them from you. You act as if with the release of DmC your console or PC refused to let you play them. THAT would be a reason for an apology.

Regarding the insults... I'm really curious who started it. I did not follow it two years ago but I can't imagine Ninja Theory said: "Well old Dante would be laughed out of a bar, so here is the first trailer!" I think the DMC hardcore fans saw the trailer and started immediatelly the insults and threats and then Tameem insulted back. Or was it really the other way round? I really would like to know.

Was it unprofessional of him not just to ignore the insults? Yes. But is it understandable that someone who is insulted shoots back. Yes!

You sound like a Ninja Theory apologist.

Listen, this game was a failure to many. That's a fact. It's not just a certain group that hates the game. It was hated by a lot. Look at the sales. The game FFFLLLLOOOPPPPEEEDDDD!!!!

So FlopTam insults the fans plus made a floppy game, does he need to apologize? Yes. In fact, that's not enough. He should not make this game again.

This should be his apology twit:

" I apologize for the immature insults and making Devil May Cry franchise a failure. I will step down as director and will develop indie games as well. Thank you for your understanding."

Then his indie game should be announced as:

"Floppy birds" ^_^

I never said that there are only a few minor people who didn't like the game, I said that no game pleases everyone. But there were also a lot of people who liked it this is also a fact. Yes the game didn't sell as much as Capcom wanted it to. But why is that a reason to apologize to the GAMERS in general? I really don't see the point.

He could apaologize for insulting the people who love DMC and still find it cool, but I think this point is countered by the deaththreats an even more immature insults towards him and Ninja Theory from the hardcore fans. Because even though he seems to be a jerk the response was totally out of proportion.
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
#72finalfantasy94Posted 2/22/2013 10:03:12 AM
JanneDaArc135 posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
jaoman69 posted...
Why would he apologize for making the best Devil may cry game so far

According to who.....?
And how is this a well received game?

critically its well reveived. Also not all share the antis view and hate the game and dont give it a single chance or even play it.

What do you mean critically lol? The paid reviewers? It might have gotten good scores on such quality sites like IGN (Yeah you can trust them) but the user ratings were horrible. Also considering the game floppity flop flopped (ode to rockman) I would say the game was POORLY received. Paid reviewers can praise it all they want but if its not accepted (and bought for that matter) by the fans, it is pointless.

please take off your tin foil hat and try to be rational.
#73rockman11_zPosted 2/22/2013 10:03:31 AM
If they make a reboot that flops plus insulting the fans, they must apologize.

He should be lucky he wasn't stoned to death.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#74rockman11_zPosted 2/22/2013 10:05:03 AM
finalfantasy94 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
jaoman69 posted...

According to who.....?

critically its well reveived. Also not all share the antis view and hate the game and dont give it a single chance or even play it.

What do you mean critically lol? The paid reviewers? It might have gotten good scores on such quality sites like IGN (Yeah you can trust them) but the user ratings were horrible. Also considering the game floppity flop flopped (ode to rockman) I would say the game was POORLY received. Paid reviewers can praise it all they want but if its not accepted (and bought for that matter) by the fans, it is pointless.

Should you not remove your hat first?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#75finalfantasy94Posted 2/22/2013 10:06:43 AM
produner posted...
Uggh... the reviewers again...

To sum it up:
-Reviewers/journalists don't get paid directly, but they get paid for running ads for games from publishers and advertising them using other means. Here it is video games politics, they advertise the game, which means being biased in reviews, if they don't then the publisher might black list them or get them in some legal problems. It is risky for both journalists/ VG corporations and publishers or devs; paying for ads or black listing them, which affects both the game and journalists.

-Reviewers don't have certifications, lack profession,incompetent and resort to preference in most cases instead of objective things and facts about the game. Examples? IGN gave god hand 3/10 and the reviewer was fired; he ignored the gameplay which was the core of the game. IGN, being one of the biggest VG corporations and most influential, they criticized the camera in enslaved, which is the same chase camera in DmC that has the same coding, which was praised or not mentioned during their reviews. Also on playstationstyle, someone gave MGR 3/10 despite having a perfectly running game and balanced combat, add that to the fact that he didn't complete the game and stating false info.

In other words , reviews are not credible and the relationship between publishers and reviewers affect the game, aside from being unprofessional and assigning wrong people to review games in genres that they are not familiar with or they don't like that certain genre ( bias).

The dude who reviewed god hand wasint fired for that chris roper was with ign much longer after that. He was part of podcast beyond ya know when PS3 was around.
#76deemahdeemahPosted 2/22/2013 10:10:32 AM
finalfantasy94 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
JanneDaArc135 posted...
jaoman69 posted...

According to who.....?

Rationality on these boards or in this fan base has never existed: death threats, racist slurs, an unhealthy obsession/hatred of this game that has continued well after release, and shadowy company conspiracies abound. All over a video game.
#77HagielPosted 2/22/2013 10:11:15 AM
rockman11_z posted...

*sigh* why would you say such horrible things? He is an actual living being, not a video game character, you shouldn't joke about such things, its crude.

Now I could demand that YOU apologize because you insulted the people who have to live in countries where there actually ARE stonings and have to live in fear of that.

And if you weren't joking...
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
#78finalfantasy94Posted 2/22/2013 10:13:13 AM
@rockman11_z

I dont have a tin foil hat. I dont scream paid off when a game I dont like gets well recevied.
#79vgman94Posted 2/22/2013 10:33:16 AM(edited)
rockman11_z posted...

Stoned to death? You're Republican, I take it. Wanting to go back to the days of old to punish anyone who hurts your oversensitive taste or ideas of what "should" be the norm or a given. If the fans would just pull their heads out of their... Sandboxes and get their priorities in order, such as not valuing difficulty above all else and mocking anyone who asks an "obvious" question, can't beat DMD even in DmC or actually enjoys the fact that it's "casual" (which it's not. DMD and SOS are far from casual with those damage levels. Being experts at harder difficulties than that doesn't make you superior) and can actually manage to stop taking the fun out of both fanbases and games for illogical and over-sensitive reasons (I mean complaining about recovery frames in a game like this?), games like this, Prototype 2 and Darksiders II wouldn't flop. Although I will say the latter two flopped for different reasons, but still. They flop despite being class games. People like yourself should go through what you put and want to put others through and see how you like it. Your lack of self-awareness of the ignorance and cruelty within your own posts and views is grotesquely insulting.
#80rockman11_zPosted 2/22/2013 10:29:43 AM
No no no.. I'm not talking about stoning like the Bible times.

What I meant is that since he was so high using cocaine in making this floppy game, he was lucky he wasn't "stoned " to death.
---