Did Tameem apologize to DMC fans yet?

#81SSJ_JinPosted 2/22/2013 9:30:40 AM
So on the first page, Pesmerga255 has two deleted posts from mods. But why? All he said was:

I blame Capcom for this entire mess. They shouldn't have handed DMC to Ninja Theory. Tameem pushed it too far after he started insulting the fans of DMC just to make DmC look better.

and

DmC is part of the Devil May Cry franchise. Capcom let NT develop a game using the DMC IP. DmC: Devil May Cry.

What the hell is wrong in either statement?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#82HagielPosted 2/22/2013 9:32:29 AM
rockman11_z posted...
No no no.. I'm not talking about stoning like the Bible times.

What I meant is that since he was so high using cocaine in making this floppy game, he was lucky he wasn't "stoned " to death.

... yeah.... sure....
---
It's so much easier to see the world in black and white. Gray? I don't know what to do with gray.
Garrus Vakarian
#83vgman94Posted 2/22/2013 9:36:18 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
So on the first page, Pesmerga255 has two deleted posts from mods. But why? All he said was:

I blame Capcom for this entire mess. They shouldn't have handed DMC to Ninja Theory. Tameem pushed it too far after he started insulting the fans of DMC just to make DmC look better.

and

DmC is part of the Devil May Cry franchise. Capcom let NT develop a game using the DMC IP. DmC: Devil May Cry.

Pesmergas repeatedly says far worse things. I think mods are just starting to get sick of him in general, due to his general attitude when it comes to "leet" games, gamers with "lesser" skill and his general attitude towards this game. But I do think the particular posts you cited (if you're being truthful and they are the whole posts rather than snippits) are some of the least modable things he's said. So far, I could cite like 10 other posted that are in more need of modding than what he wrote there.
#84deemahdeemahPosted 2/22/2013 9:39:38 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...

and

I was wondering the same thing, as there's nothing wrong with either of those posts, but I can only guess that someone is just as tired of his constant complaining or "smarmy" comments as everyone else is that they just decided to mark those posts to see what would happen. Or maybe said person is a mod.

I leave the board for a while and come back and he's consistently the second poster in a majority of these topics. Doesn't matter how long I'm gone, it's always the same.
#85SSJ_JinPosted 2/22/2013 9:41:42 AM
I know he constantly hates on this game, but these posts are bad? lolwut?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#86Pesmerga255Posted 2/22/2013 9:41:42 AM
They got deleted because I quoted a censor bypass without noticing it.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#87Snipa_Wulf12Posted 2/22/2013 9:45:47 AM(edited)
SSJ_Jin posted...

and

I noticed this too and I spent like 10 minutes thinking about it...lol

Also lol at the people saying Pes should be modded because he hates the game or comes off snarky. You guys sound like capcom unity.
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Trusty Patches...now 50% more trusty.-Lodiss
#88rockman11_zPosted 2/22/2013 9:45:35 AM
Hagiel posted...
rockman11_z posted...

What I meant is that since he was so high using cocaine in making this floppy game, he was lucky he wasn't "stoned " to death.

... yeah.... sure....

Ok fine. Don't believe me then.

Look at DmC. Doesn't Kat look like a junkie. She looks like she had a session with Lindsay Lohan inside a night club in Beverly Hills.

I mean who in the right mind made this bizarre reboot? Clearly they were high in that white powder.

Don't deny it.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#89vgman94Posted 2/22/2013 9:50:45 AM
rockman11_z posted...
Hagiel posted...
rockman11_z posted...

... yeah.... sure....

Ok fine. Don't believe me then.

Look at DmC. Doesn't Kat look like a junkie. She looks like she had a session with Lindsay Lohan inside a night club in Beverly Hills.

I mean who in the right mind made this bizarre reboot? Clearly they were high in that white powder.

Don't deny it.

It's always easier to pin things on others than to admit you're doing it yourself...
#90DuuuDe14Posted 2/22/2013 9:51:27 AM
^ the irony.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.