How... can there be such a difference...

#11fallenangel2100Posted 2/22/2013 9:34:46 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
fallenangel2100 posted...
This scene is already done to death

We get it u hate it some dont get over it

Then you prefer other scenes?

Tameem: The power of marketing… Why won’t you give me strength? Am I not worthy!?

Nero: Never could take those marketers too seriously. But I do know that DMC had a heart. A heart that could listen to their fans, the players!

And that is what you lack....

No im just tired of people on this board using old game scenes to show contempt to hair/combat/difficulty/tams arrogance

Whatever happend to a simple "i didnt like it" and moving on people are just hanging around a carcass thats been picked clean now
#12KyryloPosted 2/22/2013 10:55:31 AM
pyro_bunta posted...
This scene is already done to death

We get it u hate it some dont get over it

Then you prefer other scenes?

Tameem: The power of marketing… Why won’t you give me strength? Am I not worthy!?

Nero: Never could take those marketers too seriously. But I do know that DMC had a heart. A heart that could listen to their fans, the players!

And that is what you lack....

No im just tired of people on this board using old game scenes to show contempt to hair/combat/difficulty/tams arrogance

Whatever happend to a simple "i didnt like it" and moving on people are just hanging around a carcass thats been picked clean now

I stick till it starts to rot. bwahahahaha
#13RD_21Posted 2/22/2013 12:19:58 PM(edited)
Am I missing something? Are those post suppose to be funny to anyone but the TC. It's not the first topic I see like that, so I was wondering.

Edit: Nvm, after reading this topic it seems that the antis are finding this stuff funny.
#14leet_x1337Posted 2/22/2013 12:54:18 PM
RD_21 posted...
Am I missing something? Are those post suppose to be funny to anyone but the TC. It's not the first topic I see like that, so I was wondering.

Edit: Nvm, after reading this topic it seems that the antis are finding this stuff funny.

You're saying it like that's a bad thing. Devil May Cry 4 may not have had a great story, but a few lines or scenes on their own are pretty good.
---
Now Playing: DMC4 on Hard/SoS
Last updated: 09/02/13
#15pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 5:15:28 PM
RD_21 posted...

Agnus - Dante scene is one of the most memorable scenes in the series. Hell, the DMC4 had the best Reuben Langdon voice acting, even moreso than DMC3.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#16Nick_KazamaPosted 2/22/2013 6:45:39 PM
"Too much time on his hands"? Christ, pro's, you get worse and worse as the days go by.

Brilliant post TC, would read again! X3
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#17Malus_X6Posted 2/22/2013 9:16:00 PM
Blargh.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#18pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 9:17:09 PM
Taizuku posted...
Too much time on your hands.

You know, the problem is - too little to do, I mean, maybe we'd be more busy if a good DmC game was released.
#19pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 9:18:55 PM
Lol, I love this, fans should be harder on the games that are developed. It's the only way we're gonna get better games. If they can get away with feeding us crap for $60 a pop, they will.
#20pyro_bunta(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 11:59:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd6dR7bNn3I

behind the scenes of DMC4's cutscenes
---
...for Tony Redgrave...