So now that Raiden is better than the old Dante, who is switching to MGR?

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 2/22/2013 8:13:35 AM
He out Japanese's him in everyway and has white hair, so it should make the transition even easier for most people.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2RetsuxDPosted 2/22/2013 8:16:53 AM
Standing here, I realize...
#3DuuuDe14Posted 2/22/2013 8:17:26 AM
Jay be trollin'. Ignore him.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#4RichterB17Posted 2/22/2013 8:45:20 AM
RetsuxD posted...

How you like your eggs? Fried or Fertilized?
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#5pyro_buntaPosted 2/22/2013 9:26:58 AM
RichterB17 posted...
RetsuxD posted...

How you like your eggs? Fried or Fertilized?

I like them Sunny side up.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#6vgman94Posted 2/22/2013 9:38:54 AM
I'm not "switching". If both games get sequels, I will buy both. Both are damn awesome and I loved DmC when I played it and look forward to finishing MGR. That Monsoon fight was insane, and had too many cheap-shots. But it was very fun nonetheless.
#7RichterB17Posted 2/22/2013 10:03:00 AM
vgman94 posted...
I'm not "switching". If both games get sequels, I will buy both. Both are damn awesome and I loved DmC when I played it and look forward to finishing MGR. That Monsoon fight was insane, and had too many cheap-shots. But it was very fun nonetheless.

Beat him on Very Hard and it never felt cheap.
---
"They sowed their fate when they took this job.... I'm just the reaper" - Raiden
#8DuuuDe14Posted 2/22/2013 10:04:49 AM
vgman94 posted...

See this is the problem. MGR is "cheap" while DmC is awesome? See the problem there?
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#9pyro_buntaPosted 2/22/2013 10:17:24 AM
Don't expect every game to hold your hand.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#10sworderPosted 2/22/2013 10:18:33 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
vgman94 posted...

See this is the problem. MGR is "cheap" while DmC is awesome? See the problem there?

It's cheap because Monsoon doesn't stop and give you a 10 second window to let you know he's about to attack you