I think this game is fun.

#11Virtue777Posted 2/22/2013 6:10:45 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
The game deserves every bit of hate it gets.

So does MGR yet only professional critics are willing to tear it apart. DmC deserves the hate, yet MGR is just as bad in different ways and has a little army of fanboys willing to defend every single problem with that game.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#12ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/22/2013 6:13:23 PM
Virtue777 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

So does MGR yet only professional critics are willing to tear it apart. DmC deserves the hate, yet MGR is just as bad in different ways and has a little army of fanboys willing to defend every single problem with that game.

Well, the press defended DmC since it was announced, said the fans were butthurt crybabies for not liking that turd of a game, ignored every single flaw and gave the game 9s left and right.

MGR does have problems, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a much better game in every single way.
#13Dark_EpathyPosted 2/22/2013 6:18:18 PM

The game is only receiving this hate because it's not what any of you wanted. Many have admitted that if DMC5 were announced, much of the frustration and anxiety being directed at this title would be either redirected or curtailed.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#14DuuuDe14Posted 2/22/2013 6:27:16 PM
Dark_Epathy posted...

The game is only receiving this hate because it's not what any of you wanted. Many have admitted that if DMC5 were announced, much of the frustration and anxiety being directed at this title would be either redirected or curtailed.

I still hate this game and what it stands for. I've already made a topic stating that this game has left a stain on the Devil May Cry name.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#15happychappy654Posted 2/22/2013 6:44:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16VaruneyPosted 2/22/2013 6:44:55 PM
happychappy654 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...

I still hate this game and what it stands for. I've already made a topic stating that this game has left a stain on the Devil May Cry name.

For god sake, this is a topic about someone who LIKES the game. Why are you so hellbent and obsessed with stating your dogmatic opinion EVERYWHERE? I can't believe you malignant ***** haven't shut up and moved on.

Stop shoving your biig nose into absolutely anyone who dares to disagree with you. You aren't going to change anyone's view, so get over it you arrogant, pig headed waste of oxygen.

Go on, reply with more stupidity and mark my post. Maybe one day you'll silence all opposition about your preciously ruined video game.

We can't reply with "more stupidity" to a post that has already maximized it's stupidity level.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#17KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/22/2013 6:45:42 PM
happychappy654 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...

For god sake, this is a topic about someone who LIKES the game. Why are you so hellbent and obsessed with stating your dogmatic opinion EVERYWHERE? I can't believe you malignant ***** haven't shut up and moved on.

Stop shoving your biig nose into absolutely anyone who dares to disagree with you. You aren't going to change anyone's view, so get over it you arrogant, pig headed waste of oxygen.

Go on, reply with more stupidity and mark my post. Maybe one day you'll silence all opposition about your preciously ruined video game.

Virtue777 posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...

O right, but it's okay for your band of crusaders to blindly trash THIS game and blow every single flaw out of proportion? LMAO. You pathetic hypocrite.

TC: I don't get the hate.

Duuude: Here's why we hate it.

You: OMG DUDE STOP EXPLAINING YOURSELF! NO ONE ASKED!!!
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#18DuuuDe14Posted 2/22/2013 6:47:49 PM
And i'm attacked yet again. Haha. Thanks for making me look awesome.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#19Nick_KazamaPosted 2/22/2013 7:02:45 PM
Do we lift? Ask my buddy, the Man of Steel;

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84876/1747049-superman_lifting_weights._super.jpg

((Btw, he's an anti too))
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#20RetsuxDPosted 2/22/2013 7:07:27 PM
More like madchappy amirite XD LEL :----------DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That was a bad joke and I feel bad.