ITT We name 400 games harder than DmC Devil May Cry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. ITT We name 400 games harder than DmC Devil May Cry

User Info: KingEtemon

KingEtemon
3 years ago#41
Did anyone say "Buying DmC: Devil May Cry" yet? That was at least 10 times harder than the actual game.

I couldn't even manage to do that.
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY

User Info: FireMage7777

FireMage7777
3 years ago#42
Final Fantasy XIII
"FlameBaiting is like Jc on DMC, it's smooth and takes skill. A DmC pro like you would never be able to pull it off" 5hadows

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
3 years ago#43
KingEtemon posted...
Did anyone say "Buying DmC: Devil May Cry" yet? That was at least 10 times harder than the actual game.

Yeah, renting it was hard enough. I mean, I had so much emotional investment to that 3.75 I used to rent DmC. It was a much more emotional experience than the entire story in the game. I shed manly tears that day.
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3

User Info: Samp98518

Samp98518
3 years ago#44
F-Zero GX.

Hardest racing game you'll ever play. Only the first mission you do is easy, and trying to win a cup on something harder than novice is going to hurt.
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.

User Info: King_Chiba

King_Chiba
3 years ago#45
Binding of Isaac
TheGreatKingChiba Game Playthroughs on YouTube & Twitter ^^.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreatKingChiba & http://twitter.com/TGKingChiba

User Info: pokefan35

pokefan35
3 years ago#46
Sephivengeance9 posted...
KingEtemon posted...

Yeah, renting it was hard enough. I mean, I had so much emotional investment to that 3.75 I used to rent DmC. It was a much more emotional experience than the entire story in the game. I shed manly tears that day.

You really shouldn't spoil the emotional experience of renting it. That's all a renter has to look forward to. Maybe spoiler tags in the future, bro?

User Info: FFmax

FFmax
3 years ago#47
Megaman X.

User Info: Solid_Snake124

Solid_Snake124
3 years ago#48
God Hand
Placed one missed call to heaven

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
3 years ago#49
pokefan35 posted...
Sephivengeance9 posted...
KingEtemon posted...

You really shouldn't spoil the emotional experience of renting it. That's all a renter has to look forward to. Maybe spoiler tags in the future, bro?

Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot that other people may not have rented the game yet.

It's a good thing you reminded me about that, actually.
because the time I wasted playing the game got so much more emotional, I mean, it was like having a part of myself just die outright. ;_;
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3

User Info: Varuney

Varuney
3 years ago#50
Final Fantasy Tactics
*Wubeth Intensifies*
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. ITT We name 400 games harder than DmC Devil May Cry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived