Alright, just started up DMC4 on PC and have a question

#1ss14knightPosted 2/22/2013 8:02:34 PM(edited)
Liking it so far. My movements feel a little delayed though. Also moving with the directional pad is kinda meh. Is this because I'm using a PS3 controller? Because I hear PC games run better with 360 controllers. PS3 controllers just feel more comfortable for me though.
#2RetsuxDPosted 2/22/2013 8:04:35 PM
Put it on Turbo mode.

And I use a generic gamepad and run it just fine.
#3Psychochild27Posted 2/22/2013 8:41:52 PM(edited)
ss14knight posted...
Liking it so far. My movements feel a little delayed though. Also moving with the directional pad is kinda meh. Is this because I'm using a PS3 controller? Because I hear PC games run better with 360 controllers. PS3 controllers just feel more comfortable for me though.

I had controller latency issues with V-Sync in DMC4 using DS3 Tool which wasn't an issue in DmC. Turn it off and see what you get. Regarding the D-Pad, are you using any drivers for it or did you just plug it in? Because I have to use third party software (Motionjoy / DS3 Tool) and set it to emulate an Xbox 360 controller before it'll recognize analog input in any game. It's not an issue for Nero as his D-Pad isn't mapped to anything, but when you get to Dante, you won't be able to do any style switching which is why you need to fix it now.
#4pyro_buntaPosted 2/22/2013 9:11:47 PM
I just use a third party controller and x360ce
---
...for Tony Redgrave...