Do you think Tameem would've deactivated his twitter if the sales didn't bomb?

#1Jimmy_NovakPosted 2/22/2013 10:20:12 PM
Let's say if the game sold over 8 million copies and was very successful. Do you think Tameem would boast about it?
#2pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 10:23:23 PM
I don't think so. I mean look at Batman. That series needed a reboot. I am so glad that DmC got Tameem's version of Batman reboot. It's edgy. Stylish. And the fans seem to like it.

You know, what's better is even if fans didn't like it - he didn't try to shove it down their throats like so much good medicine for a sick child.

Good guy. DEACTIVATED.
#3Malus_X6Posted 2/22/2013 10:24:10 PM
Probably.

I think the reason he shut it down is because he couldn't take all the s*** that was being flung his way. I'm not defending him, don't get me wrong. If he'd have listened to some experts in PR and NOT been a jackoff about everything, his account would still be up. If he had the spine he tried to show everyone, he wouldn't have shut it down anyway. Can't stick to his guns for s***.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#4pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 10:26:39 PM
When someone does a move like that, its because they've started believing the criticisms too. Maybe he took a good long look at the other games and realized he made a big mistake.

People have committed Harakiri for lesser dishonors than ruining a franchise.
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 2/22/2013 10:28:40 PM
pokefan35 posted...
When someone does a move like that, its because they've started believing the criticisms too. Maybe he took a good long look at the other games and realized he made a big mistake.

Tamtams one of those people that think their s--- don't stink, so I doubt that.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 10:29:41 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
pokefan35 posted...

Tamtams one of those people that think their s--- don't stink, so I doubt that.

That's all part of the act. Those people are human too, they just eat it all up on the inside.
#7Jimmy_Novak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2013 10:29:49 PM
Tameem doesn't seem like someone who would acknowledge his mistakes though. He firmly believes that the new Dante is the true and only Dante while disrespecting the old Dante we know and love.
#8pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 10:31:50 PM
Jimmy_Novak posted...
Tameem doesn't seem like someone who would acknowledge his mistakes though. He firmly believes that the new Dante is the true and only Dante while disrespecting the old Dante we know and love.

Deactivating his twitter and going into seclusion is the closest you'll probably get to admitting it. Until he has to admit it to move his career forward. Then we'll get some expose about the "real reasons" it flopped.
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 2/22/2013 10:40:37 PM
pokefan35 posted...
Jimmy_Novak posted...

Deactivating his twitter and going into seclusion is the closest you'll probably get to admitting it. Until he has to admit it to move his career forward. Then we'll get some expose about the "real reasons" it flopped.

Or it could just be NT finally shutting him up like they should have done months ago.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10pokefan35Posted 2/22/2013 10:41:41 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
pokefan35 posted...
Jimmy_Novak posted...

Or it could just be NT finally shutting him up like they should have done months ago.

Actually, I am sure the real reason is he is undergoing secret training. I heard he was humanities, last, best hope.