How funny.

#1Project5BossPosted 2/22/2013 11:41:33 PM
Dino is in PS All Stars, yet Dino's game bombed.(As did PS All Stars).
#2KingEtemonPosted 2/22/2013 11:43:45 PM
But PSAS is actually fun to play.
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#3Dominus_1Posted 2/22/2013 11:44:32 PM
That NT affect.. aka anything NT related sells bad..
#4DaAzureGrimoirePosted 2/22/2013 11:45:22 PM
I feel like the fact that you're on this board ragging on this game after everythings already been said and done kind of shows that you're either petty and seriously don't have anything else to do.
It seems rather sad.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#5SiLVeR_420Posted 2/22/2013 11:49:57 PM
KingEtemon posted...
But PSAS is actually fun to play.

Only on couch coop for me.
Still think the fact you can only get a kill by using a super is really stupid.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#6syctheweilderPosted 2/22/2013 11:52:47 PM
It's not that funny. Wheras Super Smash Bros is a celebration of the success of long-standing Nintendo franchises, Playstation All Stars was was a marketing tool for a few sony exlusicves, a few well nown multiplats, sprinkled with newer IP's that have yet to prove themselves, and long forgotten ones.
#7Malus_X6Posted 2/23/2013 12:01:26 AM(edited)
Capcom's new dance craze, thanks to DmC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJNYdHPcDE
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#8360pagesPosted 2/22/2013 11:56:07 PM
syctheweilder posted...
It's not that funny. Wheras Super Smash Bros is a celebration of the success of long-standing Nintendo franchises, Playstation All Stars was was a marketing tool for a few sony exlusicves, a few well nown multiplats, sprinkled with newer IP's that have yet to prove themselves, and long forgotten ones.

This.

SSB has always felt like something like a anniversary thing that happens every 3-5 years. Something that is a huge event that takes a lot of work and thought to make.

PSAS is just something that was slapped together to promote some new games
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#9Project5Boss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 12:00:34 AM
DaAzureGrimoire posted...
I feel like the fact that you're on this board ragging on this game after everythings already been said and done kind of shows that you're either petty and seriously don't have anything else to do.
It seems rather sad.

Interesting considering I couldn't give a 1/15 of a crap how you feel.

@Dominus_1 - You're on to something considering Nariko is in the game as well. Yet that game la la la la bomba'd as well.

@syctheweilder - That. Also the roster was pretty damn pathetic. I guess they didn't have enough of a budget to include more characters. The game should have been released later, so you could have included JetStream Sam along with Raiden, Vino along with Dino, you could have added Zeus along with Kratos. Ya know, was there some unspoken rule that with the exception of Cole, they couldn't use more than 1 character per IP?

@Malus_X6 - *dead*
#10Malus_X6Posted 2/23/2013 12:02:57 AM(edited)
@Malus_X6 - *dead*

I know, I'm amazing. :D

*UPDATE*: Edited the link and made it more awesome.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI