How funny.

#11KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/23/2013 12:02:34 AM
Project5Boss posted...
DaAzureGrimoire posted...
I feel like the fact that you're on this board ragging on this game after everythings already been said and done kind of shows that you're either petty and seriously don't have anything else to do.
It seems rather sad.

Interesting considering I couldn't give a 1/15 of a crap how you feel.

@Dominus_1 - You're on to something considering Nariko is in the game as well. Yet that game la la la la bomba'd as well.

@syctheweilder - That. Also the roster was pretty damn pathetic. I guess they didn't have enough of a budget to include more characters. The game should have been released later, so you could have included JetStream Sam along with Raiden, Vino along with Dino, you could have added Zeus along with Kratos. Ya know, was there some unspoken rule that with the exception of Cole, they couldn't use more than 1 character per IP?

@Malus_X6 - *dead*

Am I the only one who sang the song to make sure he got the right number of la's?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#12Project5Boss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 12:05:42 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Project5Boss posted...
I feel like the fact that you're on this board ragging on this game after everythings already been said and done kind of shows that you're either petty and seriously don't have anything else to do.
It seems rather sad.

@Dominus_1 - You're on to something considering Nariko is in the game as well. Yet that game la la la la bomba'd as well.

@syctheweilder - That. Also the roster was pretty damn pathetic. I guess they didn't have enough of a budget to include more characters. The game should have been released later, so you could have included JetStream Sam along with Raiden, Vino along with Dino, you could have added Zeus along with Kratos. Ya know, was there some unspoken rule that with the exception of Cole, they couldn't use more than 1 character per IP?

@Malus_X6 - *dead*

Am I the only one who sang the song to make sure he got the right number of la's?

Lol wow.

When Derpcom backpedaled the sales expectations from 2 mil to 1.2 that was the first song that came to mind.
#13DaAzureGrimoirePosted 2/23/2013 12:24:45 AM
Project5Boss posted...
It seems rather sad.

Sure showed me >.>
Lol.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#14Project5Boss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 1:59:48 AM
Project5Boss posted...
It seems rather sad.

Sure showed me >.>
Lol.

Indeed.
#15KaptainK00lPosted 2/23/2013 2:15:24 AM
*Joins circlejerk*
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#16Project5Boss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:42:13 AM
KaptainK00l posted...
*Joins circlejerk*

Didn't think you'd wanna be involved unless we were deepthroating NT, Tameem, Capcom and this failure of a game.
#17KaptainK00lPosted 2/23/2013 2:53:09 AM
Nah, I wanted to join in and blow everything out of proportion as well as obtain a false sense of comradery.
---
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#18StrelokPosted 2/23/2013 2:55:33 AM
KaptainK00l posted...
Nah, I wanted to join in and blow everything out of proportion as well as obtain a false sense of comradery.

The Hypocrisy is strong in this one...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#19KaptainK00lPosted 2/23/2013 3:00:37 AM
Strelok posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

The Hypocrisy is strong in this one...

I see no hypocrisy.
---
#20Project5Boss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:07:10 AM
KaptainK00l posted...

Your time would be better spent going out and buying every copy of DmC to offset the poor sales.