How funny.

#21KaptainK00lPosted 2/23/2013 3:09:16 AM
Project5Boss posted...
KaptainK00l posted...
Nah, I wanted to join in and blow everything out of proportion as well as obtain a false sense of comradery.

Your time would be better spent going out and buying every copy of DmC to offset the poor sales.

I would rather not, I for one can let things run their course.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#22DaAzureGrimoirePosted 2/23/2013 6:09:41 AM
People seem to be beating a pretty darn dead horse here.
---
Formely: Hellfire-Bahamu
#23Ink-RibbonPosted 2/23/2013 6:20:16 AM
DaAzureGrimoire posted...

Necrophilia at max, I guess...
#24StrelokPosted 2/23/2013 6:24:17 AM
KaptainK00l posted...
Strelok posted...
KaptainK00l posted...
Nah, I wanted to join in and blow everything out of proportion as well as obtain a false sense of comradery.

The Hypocrisy is strong in this one...

I see no hypocrisy.

- Says "circlejerk" and "false sense of comradery", as well as "blowing things out of proportion"
- Has been circlejerking with trolls on the pro side for a false sense of comradery and blowing actions of the antis out of proportion
- Fails to see that he is a giant hypocrite

*sigh*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVlx3vnu8I&feature=player_detailpage#t=67s
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#25Malus_X6Posted 2/23/2013 6:28:14 AM(edited)
DaAzureGrimoire posted...

Necrophilia at max, I guess...

No. The horse isn't dead until I say it's dead, and THIS horse still has a heartbeat.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#26Nick_KazamaPosted 2/23/2013 10:06:21 AM
"Playstation All Stars"..... my ass!

Where are Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, two icons that pretty much made the Playstation!

Why is Dino in it when A) his game wasn't even out when PSAS was released and B) He's not one of the characters that gave the PS2 god-like status among gamers?
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#27KaptainK00lPosted 2/23/2013 10:33:21 AM
There is no hypocrisy, this game is not the best game ever. Many things could have been done much better, but neither is it some kind of horrendous failure of a game comparable to Superman 64. I don't jump on anything I can to bash the game, like starving dogs on scraps of meat. I'm not naive enough to think I'm part of some rebel force that is fighting the man and taking down a game that somehow offended me. Nor do I have an unusual fixation on this Tameem guy. I'm not a "Pro" or "Anti", I'm a gamer.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#285hadowsPosted 2/23/2013 10:36:40 AM
KaptainK00l posted...
There is no hypocrisy, this game is not the best game ever. Many things could have been done much better, but neither is it some kind of horrendous failure of a game comparable to Superman 64. I don't jump on anything I can to bash the game, like starving dogs on scraps of meat. I'm not naive enough to think I'm part of some rebel force that is fighting the man and taking down a game that somehow offended me. Nor do I have an unusual fixation on this Tameem guy. I'm not a "Pro" or "Anti", I'm a gamer.

Gamers are people who spend their time playing games, not lurking on a forum defending a terrible game.
---
Ill add something here later....
#29fretless58Posted 2/23/2013 10:37:28 AM
Wanna know something even funnier?

When Playstation All-Stars first came out, before DmC did, Dante's character select picture showed him with a cocky smile. After DmC came out and failed to sell well, a patch changed Dante's character select picture, and now he looks really mopey and sad.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#30Lord_MizerPosted 2/23/2013 10:39:13 AM
fretless58 posted...
Wanna know something even funnier?

When Playstation All-Stars first came out, before DmC did, Dante's character select picture showed him with a cocky smile. After DmC came out and failed to sell well, a patch changed Dante's character select picture, and now he looks really mopey and sad.

Yeah, I noticed that a few weeks ago.

It was very funny.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow