Lol Funny.

#1sundet84Posted 2/24/2013 2:21:47 PM
Ok DmC flopped. But one funny thing is that Vanquish and Bayonetta also flopped. There was plans fore Vanquish 2 but the game sold so bad so they canceled it. Bayonetta also has bad sales. That`s why Bayo 2 is Nintendo only. If Nintendo didn`t support for bayo 2. They couldn`t afforded it because Bayo 1 had bad sales..... Hm now that i think about it why is DmC a bad game because of bad sales. That would mean that Bayo and Vanquish are bad games to.
#2Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 2/24/2013 2:22:41 PM
I didn't know about Vanquish 2......iz sad naow. =(
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#3RetsuxDPosted 2/24/2013 2:23:03 PM
No.
#4DuuuDe14Posted 2/24/2013 2:23:11 PM
The ignorance...my eyes!!!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4l9y1Te4Y1rt3gb1o1_500.gif
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#5SHMYazooPosted 2/24/2013 2:23:26 PM
But game sales don't mean a game is good or bad, or better than the other (unless it's DMC4 vs DmC). Remember that, TC.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#6Alastor6Posted 2/24/2013 2:25:21 PM
you've made one large oversight; Bayonetta and Vanquish were both new IPs and aimed at a predominantly Japanese market. Vanquish and Beyonetta were both well received by critics, with the latter gaining a substantial fanbase.

DmC, being the 5th entry in a long-established franchise has no real excuse to flop so badly.
---
Do you miss the old Dante? Get to twitter and find @BringBackKamiya
#7sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 2:26:57 PM
Alastor6 posted...
you've made one large oversight; Bayonetta and Vanquish were both new IPs and aimed at a predominantly Japanese market. Vanquish and Beyonetta were both well received by critics, with the latter gaining a substantial fanbase.

DmC, being the 5th entry in a long-established franchise has no real excuse to flop so badly.

Good point. I agree whit you.
#8sundet84(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2013 2:29:13 PM
sundet84 posted...
Alastor6 posted...

Good point. I agree whit you.

Buuuut. All they so called true DMC fans says that bayo is the beast HnS today. So why did it sold bad.
#9UbberDevilPosted 2/24/2013 2:29:42 PM
The whole reason why they rebooted the series and hired Ninja Theory was because they wanted to sell multi-million copies; even more than DMC4 which sold 2.7 million. This game barely broke 1/2 million. Whether it's a bad game or not isn't the point when discussing the sales. The point is that Capcom ignored fans, NT insulted fans, and then this was the result. Fans showed that they won't roll over and take this kind of treatment if they feel that it's wrong. Capcom needs to start paying attention again.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#10SHMYazooPosted 2/24/2013 2:30:40 PM
Alastor6 posted...

By that logic God of War is the better franchise as well, since it sold 3 times more copies than the DMC franchise and both of them are of the same sub-genre. DMC had a 3 year advantage and isn't exclusive to a platform as well, making it even worse.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards