If I can beat DMC4 on Son of Sparda can I beat it on DmC?

#31Qwesar23464Posted 2/25/2013 11:26:02 PM
ramzariot posted...
I am interested in knowing, without hyperbole, roughly how difficult it actually is. I likely am never going to buy the game but am slightly interested nonetheless.

About DMC2 level, maybe a bit easier?
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf
#32gamer6879403333Posted 2/25/2013 11:28:44 PM
leet_x1337 posted...
If you can beat Sakuya without taking damage, then there's not a lot that any enemy in anything can do to you.

(seriously though: probably)

A Touhou joke? on this board? Well that's awesome!
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#33sillycatstevenPosted 2/25/2013 11:31:54 PM
Qwesar23464 posted...
ramzariot posted...
I am interested in knowing, without hyperbole, roughly how difficult it actually is. I likely am never going to buy the game but am slightly interested nonetheless.

About DMC2 level, maybe a bit easier?

never finished DMC2 so i wouldn't know. but i had a very difficult time finishing DMC3 and DMC4 on hard but breezed through DmC SoS mode. didn't have time to go through DMD mode. it feels like the first modes are easy modes with SoS as normal mode and DMD slightly easier than hard mode. tho i suspect the reason for this perception was because you start SoS mode with all the weapons and most of the upgrades you need.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#34RayconPosted 2/25/2013 11:39:14 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Raycon posted...
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Raycon posted...
Hell, DMC4's NORMAL mode gave me a run for my money. Some of those fights were just brutal.

Hilarious.

Okay, so I was a little rusty...! >_>

Although I might have to switch that around. Of the two default difficulties at the start, I started on the harder one. Maybe that was hard mode... Unless there is no easy mode. Then yes, that was normal mode.

why do you even argue with him? he claimed DmC is challenging. Which convinced he's full of bs.

I don't remember him saying that. I remember him being very vocal in his dislike for DMC4, but to be fair, that game has some pretty solid criticisms.
---
What happened to survival horror?
Ironically, it did not survive - TheCyborgNinja