Vergil and BP

#1Raziel2112Posted 2/25/2013 6:44:07 AM
So in the new Vergil's Downfall footage I saw that he was fighting both Red and Blue enemies...So that means he should have his own Bloody Palace right?!? Seems a little numbskullish to not have considered this in the first place...
#2ShiningBladerPosted 2/25/2013 6:45:14 AM
Raziel2112 posted...
So in the new Vergil's Downfall footage I saw that he was fighting both Red and Blue enemies...So that means he should have his own Bloody Palace right?!? Seems a little numbskullish to not have considered this in the first place...

Those who have the DLC report that vergil cannot be used in BP

maybe they could fix this but I wouldn't get my hopes up
---
One thing that the FF fanbase has over KH's is that at least they are the first ones to admit when their game's writting sucks.
#3SasukefirePosted 2/25/2013 6:47:13 AM
One thing that the FF fanbase has over KH's is that at least they are the first ones to admit when their game's writting sucks.
Oh stop it. You're salty about KH3D.
---
Gohan: He took my greatest accomplishment. I took his daughter's virginity.
#4ShiningBladerPosted 2/25/2013 6:47:35 AM
Sasukefire posted...

I have my reasons...
---
#5UbberDevilPosted 2/25/2013 10:46:40 AM
When did Vergil fight red and blue enemies? I never saw that in any of the walkthroughs I watched.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#6HellsControllerPosted 2/25/2013 11:34:56 AM
Sasukefire posted...

I gave up on KH story and series after 2. Still having a blast replaying KH right now though. Such a fun game.
---
"The great thing about the internet is you can make up a quote and claim somebody famous said it." ---George Washington.
#7KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/25/2013 11:38:00 AM
... I actually enjoyed KH DDD.

The gameplay was fun as ****.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#8Pesmerga255Posted 2/25/2013 11:39:29 AM
KH BBS was great.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#9Hades192Posted 2/25/2013 11:51:53 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
... I actually enjoyed KH DDD.

The gameplay was fun as ****.

DDD- Diners, Drive-in and Dives! Good show. Sorry
#10NightmareGammaPosted 2/25/2013 12:06:21 PM
UbberDevil posted...
When did Vergil fight red and blue enemies? I never saw that in any of the walkthroughs I watched.

the only "colored" Enemy was the blue witch, but he funny thing is: You can't destroy her Shield with ANY Melee Attacks, not even Angel Stance Attack! The only way to destroy it is by using Summon Sword or devil triggered Summon Sword, which take a looooong while until the shield is destroyed...
---