HnS genre is not dead; DmC was just bad. MGR sales are a proof.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. HnS genre is not dead; DmC was just bad. MGR sales are a proof.

User Info: pkmastah15

pkmastah15
3 years ago#101
I don't know about the UK sales, but Rising is doing way better than DmC in Japan for its first week of sales.

MGR - 308,681

DmC - 110,429 (pathetic amount)

Hell, MGR is doing even better than DMC4.

User Info: bladegash666

bladegash666
3 years ago#102
buakawpp posted...
sales don't make a game any good, MGR is a disgrace to the MGS franchise and its a poor, repetitive experience that i'd like to forget about. Even DmC was better lol

Now you're just being nasty!

Lmao.
"Listen you protein guzzling buffoon-"
"That sentence had too many syllables , APOLOGIZE!"

User Info: Atalalama

Atalalama
3 years ago#103
pyro_bunta posted...
Implying MGS fans are HnS fans.

*raises hand

I've been playing Metal Gear since Metal Gear on the NES. I actually liked Snake's Revenge, even though it seemed a LOT different than the first (and years later I learned why). I still own both. I love MGS & MGS: Twin Snakes. I enjoyed MGS2. I own both releases of MGS3, just so I could play MG2 without an emulator. I loved MGS PW, Ac!d 1 & 2, & P.Ops. And of course 4.

I also love the score-attack-game Lollipop Chainsaw. The Golden Axe series (though not so much Beast Rider...except for the shots of Flare's butt). Heck, I even like the X-Blade games. Naturally I love the God of War & Ninja Gaiden series and Bayonetta, of course.

I'm sorry, what were you stating again?
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. HnS genre is not dead; DmC was just bad. MGR sales are a proof.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived